**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

how in the heck did yall even get past the password page, i kept getting restricted. typed it perfect and everything smh

that was more difficult than a yeezy release lol

Last edited:
how in the heck did yall even get past the password page, i kept getting restricted. typed it perfect and everything smh

that was more difficult than a yeezy release lol
the password for the preferred seats was INGOLD

nothing popped up for me though

**** it I'm doing Vegas

Got floor seats for T-Mobile Arena. Just have to make a weekend out of it now I guess.

Last edited:
**** it I'm doing Vegas

Got floor seats for T-Mobile Arena. Just have to make a weekend out of it now I guess.

I did too but I couldnt pull the trigger for the Vegas show. I would be so pissed the next day to see how LIT the LA show would be.

Last edited:
garbage *** presale. hopefully friday would be better (doubt it). i'm gonna have to hit up a host for Vegas if LA fails..

I did too but I couldnt pull the trigger for the Vegas show. I would be so pissed the next day to see how LIT the LA show would be.

I'll def try again on Friday. But at least this is in my back pocket can always sell the other ones for Vegas if I strike out here.

Nabbed 2 floor seats for $94 each. It's the first date of the tour in AZ, so hopefully it's still a good showing.

still trying for LA presale 2 hours later.. smh

havent even had the option to purchase anything!!!

my boy found 1 tik in the 8th row, but he doesnt even own a AMEX card.. lol

just scored 100 section for LA
smokin.gif

could've had floor, but decided to pass
how bruh..

teach me your ways!

This is the updated layout for the DC show. My cousin and I got row Q section 5...

Really hope we're not screwed and stuck behind whatever that box is on the seating map. 

Wonder what that is. 

I should have just gone for Vegas from the beginning and got better floor seats. I'm in section 7 at the T-Mobile arena. 

Back
Top Bottom