**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

Tour kicks off tomorrow in Oklahoma. Lowkey forgot I even had tickets for the Friday show. Idk just seems so quiet regarding this album. Hoping to see some dope clips come out after tomorrows show.

Seen some of the merch prices and damn they like beating people over the head at concerts.

Tour kicks off tomorrow in Oklahoma. Lowkey forgot I even had tickets for the Friday show. Idk just seems so quiet regarding this album. Hoping to see some dope clips come out after tomorrows show.
The album seems to have come and went without any of the singles making much of an impact. I thought N95 would have made a bigger impact. There's definitely no Swimming Pools/Humble/DNA/Loyalty/King Kunta/Alright type single that's been playing everywhere this year.

The album seems to have come and went without any of the singles making much of an impact. I thought N95 would have made a bigger impact. There's definitely no Swimming Pools/Humble/DNA/Loyalty/King Kunta/Alright type single that's been playing everywhere this year.
His “weakest” album to date

Very true. I def havent heard any of the tracks being played outside of my own crib. Still love the album nonetheless.

20220827_214052.jpg

Vinyl came in

Back
Top Bottom