**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

seeped in blackness, i love it.

Cole did his thing. K.Dot did his thing. Jay Elec gotta make it the triple crown.

Krit did his thing. Listened to this while driving to work. Definitely need to throw the Bose on tonight and give this a more thorough listen.

bill-cosby.jpg

Any songs similar to the second half of U? I love that part and I know there's a few songs that are similar, just not recalling the names. Would love to listen to something similar. Feels so much like Eminem. 

Check out His Pain II on BJ the Chicago Kid's album

who produced For Sale?

reminds me of a Tyler, the Creator type beat. Even down to the voice distortion.

^ repped

Any songs similar to the second half of U? I love that part and I know there's a few songs that are similar, just not recalling the names. Would love to listen to something similar. Feels so much like Eminem. 

Check out His Pain II on BJ the Chicago Kid's album

I would also add The Heart Series (Pt. 1, 2 and 3).

Last edited:
Initial whip test, fail. Headphone test at work.............deer God. Album is phenomenal.

Finished this up a little while ago. Classic. Don't even care about timetables for labels. This is art, it's relevant, and masterfully put together. That closing verse on These Walls.......man. Album version of "i" is way more digestible than the initial single. Was on the verge of shedding tears when Pac spoke on Mortal Man. Album flows effortlessly. If it takes Kendrick dropping albums of this caliber every 3-4 years, I'm all for it. The rap De'Angelo. Classic.

Back
Top Bottom