**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

You seen Kendrick 6 times and you was off beat EVERY single time.
roll.gif

seeing so many confused white people in this thread has me rolling....I was sleeping on this thread 

Its been one week, and I honestly took the weekend off from listening to this album. Listening to it now, and it has that timeless feel to it. This album is special.

Kendrick lamar coming to perform in Milwaukee this Summer, @ Summerfest.
I'll be going. YAWK YAWK YAWK

Can't wait to have The Blacker the Berry blasting out the whip while riding past Coldstone and the suburbs.

Last edited:
Let's be HONEST.
the first words spoken on this album is " EVERY ***** IS A STAR"
That's the first thing you hear. Do y'all believe in coincidence? He referred to white women as a "Blue eyed devil" not even 8 bars into the album.

BLACK MAN TAKING NO losses.

Is it really a mystery who he made this album for? Are y'all that delusional? Kendrick has an agenda with this album y'all think this is JUST music? did you listen to it?

Is Kendrick not "race baiting"?

He's sending out a message and this album was made to create the type of Convo we're havin but it's quite telling OUR people are dying in the streets every ******* day. The victims of environmental. Systematic. And good ole fashion racism and my opinion on an album deeply offends some. It's very telling. It lets you know they enjoy the music. They'll (try to) dance to it. Go to concerts and all but when it comes to following through with the messages of the music they're nowhere to be found. These are the people he talkin bout on "Mortal Man". These erase history hold hands type.

If the only way you can respect me is NOT seeing my skin color you have the problem NOT me. I want you to see the fact that I'm black and BETTER respect it. This ain't the 1700s, it's gonna be things in this country that ain't for white people the same way y'all got a million things y'all have JUST started to allow others into.

How is this surprising or offensive to you when I say it but when it's the theme of a 78 minute album it isn't? Or do I gotta tap dance for you while I say it? I'm not entertaining enuff for my opinion to matter to you huh.

I ride with Kendrick 100% on EVERYthing this album represents. And when I met him Thursday I looked him in his eye and let him know that.

The beauty of this album is as BLACK as it is, anyone can enjoy it. But everybody ain't gonna be about that life. They just enjoy our culture they don't really enjoy us as people unless your the forgiving non confrontational safe negro. Racism is just a prevalent within hip hop fans as it is in any other walk of life and thats why records like "Alright", "Blacker The Berry" & "Mortal Man" exist. Kendrick knows y'all don't **** with us forreal you're just entertained by our GOD given gifts and creativity.

Culture Vultures

You got it all wrong with this. Not everyone is that way. Agreed with you up until that point though.

THAT's what the **** I'm talkin bout.

I hate the song but the video was AMAZING.

But J Cole better stop race baiting before he loses the Starbucks crowd :lol: Those Culture Vultures bout to hate hip hop soon. Just like their parents.

It's a NEW day. We gotta get these Culture Vultures out of hip hop. From the board rooms to the forums. Our culture has NEVER needed you and it NEVER will. For all the white brothas that REALLY **** with the people and culture I salute. Cause there has ALWAYS been whites involved in hip hop since its inception but make no mistake, this OUR culture. This is OUR voice. This is OUR African drum.

Last edited:
Get that Goof Troop looking fool out of here. No reason to post that wack *** song.

Last edited:
Nah make no mistake, that song is AWFUL.

Somebody on Starbucks WiFi just told on me. :smh:

What part of the game is that? The new NT is straight George Zimmerman neighborhood watch type snitches.

Last edited:
Catching up on the thread...

bruh-o.gif

This album is as unapologetically black as any I've ever listened to. And I love it.

The beauty of this album is as BLACK as it is, anyone can enjoy it. But everybody ain't gonna be about that life. They just enjoy our culture they don't really enjoy us as people unless your the forgiving non confrontational safe negro. Racism is just a prevalent within hip hop fans as it is in any other walk of life and thats why records like "Alright", "Blacker The Berry" & "Mortal Man" exist. Kendrick knows y'all don't **** with us forreal you're just entertained by our GOD given gifts and creativity.

Culture Vultures

Preach.. this is so so real.

So if you are white and you listen to hip hop/ rap you are a racist / culture vulture?
You guys are missing the point....

Also, @Cragmatic, I see what you were trying to say but at the same time automatically blocking someone and refusing to put yourself in uncomfortable (to you) situation instead of talking about things isn't going to get anybody anywhere. If anything it goes against the purpose of your argument of that bat. 

"I dont like what Im hearing or I don't agree, Im shutting down this conversation. 

And Im white, if that even matters right now. 

So if you are white and you listen to hip hop/ rap you are a racist / culture vulture?

If you listen to hip hop and aren't involved in actually finding the solutions to the problems hip hop sheds light on. You are a CULTURE VULTURE. and that is not limited to any ethnic group.

Some of the GREATEST rappers are Culture Vultures. Label heads. Managers. Michael Jackson spoke about this 15 years ago or so. Civil Rights leaders have spoke about this for decades. 2Pac was very vocal about it as well.

Alotta people won't know that cause they too are Culture Vultures.

We've welcolmed y'all into hip hop and have showed wild love since the park jam days. don't be confused you can be a hip hop fan and be racist cause to say no to that is to say a basketball fan can't cheer for a black player and then burn his Jersey the minute he goes to another plantation. Or even a team owner.

Some of the MOST racist people have everyday contact with people of color. Most black people gonna understand that 100%.

Being black don't make you MORE hip hop.
Being white don't make you LESS hip hop.

Last edited:
If you listen to hip hop and aren't involved in actually finding the solutions to the problems hip hop sheds light on. You are a CULTURE VULTURE. and that is not limited to any ethnic group.

Some of the GREATEST rappers are Culture Vultures. Label heads. Managers. Michael Jackson spoke about this 15 years ago or so. Civil Rights leaders have spoke about this for decades. 2Pac was very vocal about it as well.

Alotta people won't know that cause they too are Culture Vultures.

We've welcolmed y'all into hip hop and have showed wild love since the park jam days. don't be confused you can be a hip hop fan and be racist cause to say no to that is to say a basketball fan can't cheer for a black player and then burn his Jersey the minute he goes to another plantation. Or even a team owner.

Some of the MOST racist people have everyday contact with people of color. Most black people gonna understand that 100%.

Being black don't make you MORE hip hop.
Being white don't make you LESS hip hop.

I respect that, thanks for the clarification. Sadly, I know people who are rap fans but are racist as well, I'll never understand it.

Back
Top Bottom