Official Kevin Durant hate thread Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I support Kevin's decision. He was never looked at as "The best player in the world" and he honestly wasnt gonna' win in OKC. Thunder can't get past the Warriors and even if they did, they weren't gonna beat the Cavs in a series. Yes, his legacy is tainted but would you rather be a ring chaser? Or a hall of famer with no rings?

I support Kevin's decision. He was never looked at as "The best player in the world" and he honestly wasnt gonna' win in OKC. Thunder can't get past the Warriors and even if they did, they weren't gonna beat the Cavs in a series. Yes, his legacy is tainted but would you rather be a ring chaser? Or a hall of famer with no rings?
Cavs matched up perfectly with GS. OKC would've been a problem. Who would guard Westbrook? Plus they had 2 efficient rebounding bigs that would've bullied Love out of the paint and slowed down TT a little bit. Still would've been a 7 game series though. He was also one game away from the finals. Westbrook should not have been the scapegoat. KD has no heart, he looks passionless. In big playoff games he can't turn the switch on like Lebron, Kyrie, CP3, Lillard, Harden, Klay; instead goes for terrible shot selection, went 10-31, then later 10-19, and took the biggest L of his career. He had the necessary tools in OKC to get the job done. No excuses when you have a 3-1 lead on the defending champ. We can look back at lebron in 2010, and people say, "He had a 66 win team! Why he leave?" It was because if Lebron didn't show up to play they would lose every game, he had to do everything in his power to win. HE WAS ALONE IN CLEVELAND.  The regular season doesn't mean anything in the playoffs. Lebron played with scrubs that were crap role players, the same ones that aren't in the league anymore because lebron made them look like stars, when really, they were proven scrubs after lebron left bc the whole team tanked. He turned bench warmers out of a job to role players that played crucial minutes in playoff games. Compare this to what KD had, great role players who were usually consistent all season, he had a TOP 3 PG IN THE LEAGUE, who's a walking triple double every time he steps on the floor. He's a model of inconsistency, but you need him on the floor. Ibaka is great on defense and improved his offensive game. Steven Adams, scrappy rebounder who's a hard worker, dion waiters, inconsistent, but is a microwave if he gets enough touches. Morrow, hits a lot of shots if he's open, very deadly. Enes Kanter, he's a big man who is TOP 10 in PER. Randy Foye is an experienced guard who gives them a veteran presence. And they picked up Victor Oladipo for Ibaka, and he's good young talent for this team, plus KD was a season away from a 200M+ deal. He had all this in OKC, gave up a gold mine for sterling silver.

Last edited:
Bill Burr is the truth 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I lose all respect for this man. Him and Bron bron. KD because he left RUSS to dry and jump ship to the team that beat him. BroM BROM on the other hand for doing the same thing and also for being the selfish premadonna he is. FORGET BOTH OF THESE SNAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just need son to get a brush or comb or something. Like what's the point of getting a haircut? Does he even feel that Diddy bop after a fresh cut when he leaves the shop?

KD just one of them dudes that never brushed , didn't know bout brushing or didn't have somebody make him do it since a youngin ... it just ain't a habit that's part of his life and he damn near 30 now, we all grew up with somebody like that :lol: :smh:

He the type of cat that get a cut on schedule , don't eem care how it feels or looks

Last edited:
:rofl: I didn't even know this thread existed until I was browsing the KD X thread. Sorry for your loss bros. join the real hate thread next time. We were born into the hate. Molded by it. You just adopted the hate.

I just need son to get a brush or comb or something. Like what's the point of getting a haircut? Does he even feel that Diddy bop after a fresh cut when he leaves the shop?
Peasiest finals MVP speech ever :nerd: an introduction to a brush and stocking cap needs to be arranged immeechiately :lol:

Last edited:
Dude left a team where he was too scared to tell Westbrook, a person he's over 7 inches taller, it was his team and prove it. To going to a team that won 73 games, had a back to back MVPs(questionable) and the team that beat him. I see this guy shooting and nailing shots then trying to mean mug and act like the killer instinct was always there and I'm just laughing.
Sure Lebron went to Miami, but he didn't take his cavs Jersey off and then go to the Celtics. It looks even worse because they had to arrange this years finals story to fit KD in. They already had the "Steph, Klay, Dray looking for immediate revenge" angle then they had to be like and "Five years ago, KD is looking for revenge against Lebron"

What makes this more pressing and makes KD look worse is, it wasn't like money is a factor to this guy, you take money out of this equation and here's a guy who could've gone anywhere else and taken down the demon that was the dubs, he could've even gone to the Cavs. Going to the team that beat you, you automatically concede and admit, you were too much of a BAN to even step on the court with them(dubs) and you are a loser.

bottomline: KD would never have a ring if he didn't join this team and even he knows it. Dubs scared him so bad, he joined them mean :smh:
Dude is beyond a clown and easily one of the weakest minded athletes I've ever seen.

Last edited:

Yeah LeBron is the only one who can join teams that beat him. Remember when the Heat beat the Cavs in the ECF when the Cavs had a 3-1 lead?

:lol: Dude is trying to stand like he in a OKC uniform like "Now What?"

KD needs to feel superior, with no conflict from anyone else on his team, while at the same time they continue winning with ease.

Dubs fans acting like this frail baby won't bounce the 2nd his leadership is challenged or not handed to him, like i guess it should've been in OKC.

gotta prove you deserve to be the man, unless chumps like steph, and dray just step aside and not challenge you.

Dude left a team where he was too scared to tell Westbrook, a person he's over 7 inches taller, it was his team and prove it. To going to a team that won 73 games, had a back to back MVPs(questionable) and the team that beat him. I see this guy shooting and nailing shots then trying to mean mug and act like the killer instinct was always there and I'm just laughing.
Sure Lebron went to Miami, but he didn't take his cavs Jersey off and then go to the Celtics. It looks even worse because they had to arrange this years finals story to fit KD in. They already had the "Steph, Klay, Dray looking for immediate revenge" angle then they had to be like and "Five years ago, KD is looking for revenge against Lebron"

What makes this more pressing and makes KD look worse is, it wasn't like money is a factor to this guy, you take money out of this equation and here's a guy who could've gone anywhere else and taken down the demon that was the dubs, he could've even gone to the Cavs. Going to the team that beat you, you automatically concede and admit, you were too much of a BAN to even step on the court with them(dubs) and you are a loser.

bottomline: KD would never have a ring if he didn't join this team and even he knows it. Dubs scared him so bad, he joined them mean :smh:
Dude is beyond a clown and easily one of the weakest minded athletes I've ever seen.
word

Back
Top Bottom