Official Kevin Durant hate thread Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Damn forgot about that ban :lol:. Even the Finals thread?

I know you weren't banned from the Dubs hater thread and you were one of the more active posters in it when everything was all rosy though :lol:,not much since

Jumpman didn't go ghost he was playing basketball when they lost b

Forgot about this too :rofl:,that was pre ban

Last edited:
Yes but I'm laughing at you guys acting like females all butthurt over where a grown man plays basketball
roll.gif
Honesty who's mad? You the one posting on a hate thread acting like a female bro. You mad we talking bad about your team?
Dude is a clown. Any time anyone on this site mentions the Warriors in a negative light, it's like he sees the Bat Signal in the sky and jumps in the thread posting "
roll.gif
" emoticons like it doesn't bother him when it clearly does.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man I miss when all the dubs fans were ghost after they lost
laugh.gif
. Now dudes are out here puffing out there chests taking greasy like they've already locked up the chip.

It'll make their eventual L in the postseason that much sweeter though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You sound like a 12 year old with nothing to do with your life. How come a group of people can't hate in peace? Nobody invited you man, idk what you're trying to prove here. Grown men are talking, sorry if your feelings got hurt this year in the finals. 
View media item 2079426

TAKE THE REP MAN! TAKE IT!! LMAOOOOOO!

Yes but I'm laughing at you guys acting like females all butthurt over where a grown man plays basketball :rofl:
Honesty who's mad? You the one posting on a hate thread acting like a female bro. You mad we talking bad about your team?

Dude is a clown. Any time anyone on this site mentions the Warriors in a negative light, it's like he sees the Bat Signal in the sky and jumps in the thread posting " :rofl: " emoticons like it doesn't bother him when it clearly does.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man I miss when all the dubs fans were ghost after they lost :lol: . Now dudes are out here puffing out there chests taking greasy like they've already locked up the chip.

It'll make their eventual L in the postseason that much sweeter though :pimp:
:pimp:

I don't care slander away. Y'all been in feels since KD said he's joinin the Warriors.

Saw a post preview and these dudes are crying about this and the other hate thread in their season thread :rofl:

Last edited:
he couldve signed with anyone but the warriors mayne im not mad at him leaving thats part of the business but to talk about new challenges?? .....challenge wouldve been come back next year take out warriors not join up with them..this definately has old wcw/nwo written all over it....if he were gonna leave i thought spurs wouldve been perfect not really a super team make up couldve been durants team with kawhi as his scottie and aldridge achor the middle they couldve took out warriors and cavs....oh well not really my business it doesnt effect my mavs actually helped us out tho...in a way....i guess???

I agree that this one shouldn't be separate from the Warriors/Steph thread but naa,these have become S&T traditions :lol: :smokin

The Spurs one is a parody :lol:

Last edited:
These Dudes spend a page or 2 about me :lol:

Just thought it was funny how dudes get mad over where a grown man wants to play next year
he could have played anywhere, I would have given him a pass. But when you say all that stuff in the mvp speech, then lose the way he did to the gsw and then join them? If gsw hadn't won last year, and KD joins them and wins, I would have supported him all the way. But to go out with your tail between your legs like that, he doesn't deserve a shoe deal. Weaker than the white Under Armour Del Curry shoes.

Back
Top Bottom