*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

mr. ragerrrrrrrrrrrr

marijuana is
pimp.gif
. I don't even smoke .. might tonight just to vibe to this.

all along
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif
I havent heard one song besides erase me.

Yall making me want to DL it now, but im waiting for the official release.

Just when I quit smoking....+!*% man I might have to light one up and throw this on tonight from the posts in this thread

Kanye shoulda dropped first.
laugh.gif
idgaf about that album anymore and I was fiend' out for All of the Lights. Im glad I held back from listening to the leaked songs more than twice except 'Erase Me'...as hard as it was, it was more than worth it. Album RIDES and those last 3 tracks just make it a Classic. _ it im stampin it early
laugh.gif
I'm lovin this album.
pimp.gif

Only hearing good reviews on this album.. Ya'll got me so tempted to download the leak but imma wait it out 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Sounds better after every listen
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I can't even front I have to agree. Couple pages back said this album was trash, but The Mood came up and I was like
pimp.gif
, so I gave it another spin

Gave it a listen
pimp.gif
. and after the feeling was
pimp.gif

Listening to it sober now and still
pimp.gif

Grows on me more and more with each listen.

Can't wait to get the official album on the 9th

Hopefully someone around here will carry it in Vinyl.

One thing that I didn't like is the sequence of the song order. The mastering engineer should have done it better and/or he should of had

the same mastering engineer as MOTMI.

I told yall about Marijuana. When I heard that snippet a few months back, I already knew this album was gon' BANG.

I folded and listening to it right now, but will be purchasing on release date.. Love Don't Play this Song, We Aite, Marijuana
pimp.gif
. After first listen, I thought the first was better but it's definitely growing on me already lol..

Back
Top Bottom