*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

It took me over an hour to get passed "Scott Mescudi vs. the World", excellent way to start off the album. My Lord
30t6p3b.gif

I still haven't took "Marijuana" off of repeat since yesterday afternoon.  Blasting that all night cruising the NYC streets last night.
30t6p3b.gif

question for my mac owners....this is the first cd i tried to download to my macbook, but after it finished downloading, it gave[font=monospace, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', helvetica, sans-serif] me this message "there is no default aplication specified to open the document". Does anyone know what to do from here??? thanks guys[/font]

I think Cudi's shtick is wearing off.

The first album I felt his pain and was vibin' to it like no tommorow. Now when I hear him STILL being EMO, it's like "dude, you're STILL on that?"

His "Mumble Rap" is getting hella annoying too.

I give props to Cudi though, he's the first artist who CAN'T RAP or CAN't SING but somehow he makes good music...sometimes.

I'll give this a couple more spins later.

lol @ dudes with their little"<,=, and >'s'" they all ride whocares about your personal opinions like really

just gave this my first listen. doesnt really have the standout tracks like MOTM did, but its still great. bout to give it another listen
pimp.gif

is it me or All Along sound like another song named all along if so what's the name of the song?
nerd.gif

btw i did try googling all along and didnt get the one that was being thought of.

Originally Posted by Sneakerhizzle

Ain't feeling this album at all... songs all sound alike!!

im not feelin the album either but its not b/c all the songs sound alike, which they dont. but anyway, he did too much rhyming on this album. id much rather hear his melody style. only songs i really listen to are mr. rager and ghost b/c they are more sing-songy. most of the other songs hes tryna rap. and i do mean tryin.

glad he said he is over rappin, wasnt ever good @ it anyway. this album is not touchin motm.

Originally Posted by you right

question for my mac owners....this is the first cd i tried to download to my macbook, but after it finished downloading, it gave[font=monospace, verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', helvetica, sans-serif] me this message "there is no default aplication specified to open the document". Does anyone know what to do from here??? thanks guys[/font]

referee-falsestart.gif

I like the album from my first listen, I have to give it a second listen.

Mr. Rager has been my jam for a while now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by reener

is it me or All Along sound like another song named all along if so what's the name of the song?
nerd.gif

btw i did try googling all along and didnt get the one that was being thought of.

she came along?

Is it just me or does Cudi sound like he's mumbling in every song he does not. I can barely hear what he's saying most of the time now.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Originally Posted by reener

nerd.gif

she came along?
nope

i give up my search
laugh.gif

After thoroughly listening to this album I've come to the conclusion that it isn't as good as his first. I feel it's lacking substance matter and like someone else mentioned, this depressed thing isn't nice anymore.

Cudi's lyrics and flow take a backseat to the production, but moreover he creates a vibe or atmosphere in his music that is unparalleled in hip hop. Thats what I dig about his music and this album brings that vibe full circle. Let it spin and relax, or as he would do, get that pretty green bud in your blood.

This after a few spins, I think this album is amazing. I feel Cudder left it all on this album.

Don't play this song
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom