*******OFFICIAL KID CUDI THREAD******* MOTM II: The Legend of Mr. Rager OUT NOW!!!!

1:20 on�
sick.gif

cudis harmonizing game > Drakes

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Damn NT, Cudi gets no love??? Well, since I didn't see any particular thread focused directly on Kid Cudi as a whole, I decided to make this thread. I feel he deserves a thread like Drake and he definitely deserves one if Gucci Mane & So Icey Ent. get one, nothing against them cause I listen to Gucci. Post all things Kid Cudi related here. Peace.
indifferent.gif
Cudi shouldn't have a thread because you think he 'deserves' it, official artist threads' are made because there necesary. E.g. when there is a lot being posted about that artist, relevant things happening at a fast rate etc. It's a tool for us, not an accolade for the musician
laugh.gif

I like Cudi's music but we don't need no official Cudi thread.

If you search Kid Cudi in the music forum, you'll see a hell of a lot of results for Kid Cudi, but everything's scattered around, therefore he deserveshis own thread. If you don't think we need a Cudi thread, guess what???? YOU GOT ONE!!!
laugh.gif

Can't wait for that Cudi album. Gonna be
pimp.gif

I don't understand why some of NT goes out of there way to hate in threads, if you don't like him just skip the thread.

Anyways, Cudi isn't for everyone but if you f with him you realize dude is ill as fu**. Especially if you smoke, dude caters to your high to the max....butif he's not your type keep it moving.

Man on the Moon, Cleavland is the reason, Mr. solo dolo >>>>>>>>> 99% of any material being put out by any artist right now

So Far Gone and A Kid Named Cudi are both really good mixtapes...both have a handful of good songs...I can personally listen to A Kid Named Cudi straightthrough on repeat...I'm a huge fan of Cudi's...I saw him with Common at the House of Blues in Boston and then again at my college (Boston College) afew months back...I was fortunate enough to get the opportunity to meet him backstage and we chatted for a little bit (it was the day after the first pair ofYeezy's came out and he told me how he picked them up at Bodega the night before at midnight and he rocked them on stage)...but he was a real chill dudeand I think he really cares about his fans...I personally think he makes quality music...he has a very interesting sound and his flow is pretty nice...hisalbum is my most anticipated for the summer (other than Drakes, that is if it ever drops)...people really need to give him a chance

go download A Kid Named Cudi and Dat Kid from Cleveland...both good mixtapes...and listen to "Do My Do" by Cudi and Mickey Factz, "Mr. SoloDolo", and "Sky Might Fall"...all quality music

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

So Far Gone and A Kid Named Cudi are both really good mixtapes...both have a handful of good songs...I can personally listen to A Kid Named Cudi straight through on repeat...I'm a huge fan of Cudi's...I saw him with Common at the House of Blues in Boston and then again at my college (Boston College) a few months back...I was fortunate enough to get the opportunity to meet him backstage and we chatted for a little bit (it was the day after the first pair of Yeezy's came out and he told me how he picked them up at Bodega the night before at midnight and he rocked them on stage)...but he was a real chill dude and I think he really cares about his fans...I personally think he makes quality music...he has a very interesting sound and his flow is pretty nice...his album is my most anticipated for the summer (other than Drakes, that is if it ever drops)...people really need to give him a chance

go download A Kid Named Cudi and Dat Kid from Cleveland...both good mixtapes...and listen to "Do My Do" by Cudi and Mickey Factz, "Mr. Solo Dolo", and "Sky Might Fall"...all quality music
aren't they the same mixtapes?

I thought the material was the same...

I wasn't feeling him at first either but now i think hes dope
pimp.gif

and to say he's garbage
indifferent.gif

cudi>>>gucci

I bet if Drake did Cudi's songs then everyone will be like this stuff is fire but people don't give him a chance that he deserves because he is verytalented.

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

* Resurrects old avy*
pimp.gif

Cudi's music isn't for shallow minded individuals.........period
while I agree, I've had to FORCE his music to the point that I like it...only because of several co-signs...in some what of the same way newpeople approach Drake.

Back
Top Bottom