Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

I doubt it. When have they ever catered to a single athlete like that? And "Kobe Day" is only officially recognized in LA.
Yea even the Mamba Day merch was lackluster, FTB that most of us couldn't cop via the Draw and 2 t-shirts for his whole career along with Mamba Day iDs. Lebron already got a handful of t-shirts and the Soldier iD for the championship. 

FTB that most of us couldn't cop via the Draw
and even if you won the draw, Nike might tell you that it's out of stock 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Glad I copped the Eulogy pair. Was thinking about returning them because of the ice but definetly has more meaning to it because of Kobe Day.

I wouldn't really expect the XIs to drop on the site. During the prelude pack restock that they had a while back, there were only a few pairs from the prelude pack that restocked, not the entire prelude pack. I guess it can't hurt to keep an eye open on the site, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Even if they do pop up, the site will probably just crash again like this morning from the traffic.

I wouldn't really expect the XIs to drop on the site. During the prelude pack restock that they had a while back, there were only a few pairs from the prelude pack that restocked, not the entire prelude pack. I guess it can't hurt to keep an eye open on the site, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Even if they do pop up, the site will probably just crash again like this morning from the traffic.
Are they listed on the same page as the rest of the shoes being sold on the website?  All I got all night was the banner at the top of the page talking about the restock.  No kicks, and then the banner just kinda disappeared.  Am I missing something?  
eyes.gif

Are they listed on the same page as the rest of the shoes being sold on the website?  All I got all night was the banner at the top of the page talking about the restock.  No kicks, and then the banner just kinda disappeared.  Am I missing something?  
eyes.gif
They showed up this morning under Nike Shoes, they would pop up and then the site started to crash, after they all sold out, the banner was taken down. This happened this morning, not sure what time you were trying. 

They showed up this morning under Nike Shoes, they would pop up and then the site started to crash, after they all sold out, the banner was taken down. This happened this morning, not sure what time you were trying. 
Haha, I was refreshing periodically all night.  Regularly from midnight to 3am, then a couple times before 8am.  I refreshed all morning again before work until I started posting this morning.  I even installed a chrome extension that would notify me if/when the page changed, and it only alerted me when the banner disappeared.

I know, fanboi.  Whatever.  Gotta do what you gotta do 
nthat.gif

Edit:  I'd also like to mention that the shoe page has shown 18 pairs for sale every single time I've looked at the page.  I'm not giving up yet though.  

Last edited:

Haha, I was refreshing periodically all night.  Regularly from midnight to 3am, then a couple times before 8am.  I refreshed all morning again before work until I started posting this morning.  I even installed a chrome extension that would notify me if/when the page changed, and it only alerted me when the banner disappeared.

I know, fanboi.  Whatever.  Gotta do what you gotta go 
nthat.gif
I was refreshing the shoe page and seeing them pop up. Credit card has an authorization for the order I tried to get through on the IX but I doubt it will go through, no email confirmation. 

Back
Top Bottom