Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
@gundala24

Why only 12 pairs?
Cause I don't need too many shoes. I am not shoes collector, I buy shoes to wear. 12 pairs are more than enough for me. I still have a pair of nike running shoes that I wear it often. Honestly before I bought my first Kobe 11, I only had 2 pair of athletic/basketball shoes for probably about 6 or 7 years. Mostly I use sandals here in SoCal.

I love Kobe 11 because it looks great to wear it casually and it feels comfortable too, Because of that I've been struggling to resist them, my goal is to have no mare than 12 pairs of Kobe 11. I still have a few months to resist until they release the Kobe 12.

Man those were the golden years for me around the Kobe 8, Lebron XI and KD VI.

Last edited:
I don't know how some of y'all have space for all them shoes

I can't do more 30 pairs max
You just start to get creative and find space wherever. I keep my shoes in three different closets, the garage and a spare bathroom that no one uses. Lol. Sometimes I forget what I have and end up doubling up by accident. Just like gundala24 gundala24 , I only had two pairs of Nike Free running shoes for 3-4 years until I bought my first Kobes in Sept 2014. I've been out of control ever since especially with the XI line.

I don't know how some of y'all have space for all them shoes

I can't do more 30 pairs max
Bruh 
sick.gif
and I'm a size 14. You know those new Jordan XII boxes? My shoes fill up the whole thing 
ohwell.gif

I've tried a few different things but for now I have a spare bedroom and an office. Can't even use the basement because the house is from the 60's and it has horrible insulation/humidity problems.

@gundala24 has the right mindset

Bruh 
sick.gif
and I'm a size 14. You know those new Jordan XII boxes? My shoes fill up the whole thing 
ohwell.gif

I've tried a few different things but for now I have a spare bedroom and an office. Can't even use the basement because the house is from the 60's and it has horrible insulation/humidity problems.

@gundala24 has the right mindset
The reason many sneaker collector's just rent storage spaces for their shoes haha. 

The reason many sneaker collector's just rent storage spaces for their shoes haha. 
I've thought about it. Thankfully it's just the basement that has moisture issues. But that would be so much storage space if I could just get things under control
mean.gif

^ I agree. I'll be testing out the traction next week when I use it for hoopin. My expectations are high because of the solid gray outsoles.

Good look with the black laces, did the same with mine almost immediately!  

Edit:  Is your Kobe logo on the tongue chipping/peeling into silver like mine?

No chips yet on mines. It was just a reflection from the flash on the camera.

I wore mines a couple times with the yellow laces but the black just goes with the CW much better.

No chips yet on mines. It was just a reflection from the flash on the camera.

Interesting.  Cruddy iPhone closeup of mine.  Not a huge deal but that segment is going to be totally silver within a few months.  Only owned mine since mid June, and I don't ball or anything save for 30 minutes worth of clanking jumpers in the parking lot at work.  Nike offered me a 15% off for it in additional to a replacement anytime within the 2 year warranty.  It's my only pair of Kobes so I'll wait until I pick up a second (or third 
glasses.gif
) colorway before sending these in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom