Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I'm curious to know which part of the shoes are falling apart.
Swoosh coming off.  Cosmetic, not performance, but it's about as annoying as it gets.  It's not the first time.  I had a swoosh also fall off a AM90 Jacquard fabric pair too (those were junk).  If you buy a lot of sneakers, a really lot of sneakers (like most people on a forum like this do), I guess lemons are about to happen.   

I also had issues with the Kobe 10 non-elite (2 pairs).  Two times pairs had 'air' bubbles form on the bottoms of the soles towards the back heel. I took those back to a factory store, and w/o getting into details, I got a clear impression that it wasn't a rare occurrence.  

BHM kobe 11 $129 plus 20% off at Ontario mills NFS. Multiple sizes, size 8 and 10 more than one. Have not check larger siZes. They said they take phone orders but it depends. Not sure on what though. Call to check

BHM kobe 11 $129 plus 20% off at Ontario mills NFS. Multiple sizes, size 8 and 10 more than one. Have not check larger siZes. They said they take phone orders but it depends. Not sure on what though. Call to check

Damn. Thinking about the triple up

eyes.gif
whats the point of creating EM version anyways?
eyes.gif
NIke is too f-g greedy to cash out from the KB-XI,,this one will SIT and will end up at your local Outlet,,just give us what we want Nike,,let one of your Lieutenant read this thread
tongue.gif
i thought this CW will be my first EM version,tried it on and walked away from it
EMs are supposed to be tailored towards performance on court, but they still using that slippery *** translucent outsole 
mad.gif

Yo dudes!  Copped these locally off CL for a bill.  Never worn. 
nthat.gif

Only thing keeping it from dead stock is a small kink by the second lace eyelet on the left side of the left shoe.  It's not a huge deal but I was wondering if anyone else had similar situations.

You guys think theres much of a risk using a hair iron on a low setting, for short intervals?  I'm afraid of any damage to the flyknit especially the TPU threads.. although heating them up a little with some pressure might straighten everything out.  Thoughts? 

Last edited:
Anyone had luck with the Black Horses on nike.com? Still stays 'Coming Soon'. I thought they were supposed to release by now.

Last edited:
Anyone had luck with the Black Horses on nike.com? Still stays 'Coming Soon'. I thought they were supposed to release by now.
Yeah actually just tried again to see if ther would be issues by the still have uk10 by the looks of it.

Get out of here with the hype is real. Stop coming in and promoting your reselling friends.

I think this is a sold colorway for sure
Fact is
It's sold out in Asia.
And it will be sold here in the states.

Get yours while you can

Back
Top Bottom