Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I wish they made all the EM Kobes the same material as the 3D EMs. The mesh material on the 3D upper is very similar to the 8s and is much better looking than this Hyperfuse stuff. It probably is more comfortable too.

I almost pick up a pair of black horse on Saturday. The only size 9 they have was poorly made. The swoosh was pealing on one shoe & the heal was crooked on the other. Smh

Damn, the earlier warning about sizing on this shirt was no joke. Just got it and I'm swimming in it, at least a size or 1.5 sizes too big

Damn, the earlier warning about sizing on this shirt was no joke. Just got it and I'm swimming in it, at least a size or 1.5 sizes too big
Yeah.... HUGE. I had to size down to a medium, and I haven't worn a medium since elementary school which was decades ago 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

If the clear sole was as light a blue as those NDC photos show then I might cop...but it's not. Same clear sole as on the other models. Those NDC photos are pretty off.
Watch the unboxing video above they seem to be light blue to me, not the normal clear sole. 

Is it big as in long? I have an UA shirt like that and it's covers my entire butt. I have to tuck it in.
Yea its long but its big as in wide too. Like philly was saying, either 1 or 2 sizes down is recommended. I initially ordered it assuming it'd be sized like the athletic cut shirts that ran small.

Checked out the Black Horse and Barcas. Solid colorways but i couldn't come to terms with buying them. Really wanted to walk out with something today but didn't.

View media item 2172257My favorite colorway out of the Horses. I love the embroidered shozoku on the tongue. I had to drive 50 miles to get the second pair. Nearly every store in the Bay Area is sold out of my size.

My favorite colorway out of the Horses. I love the embroidered shozoku on the tongue. I had to drive 50 miles to get the second pair. Nearly every store in the Bay Area is sold out of my size.
If that's a size 9 I see I had to return one to a Foot Locker in the North Bay ;P

Back
Top Bottom