Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Automatic laces are bad news for a bball shoe in my opinion.. for some people at least.  A nicely designed shoe will allow you to lace one portion tightly, and another more loosely, and the laces will remain in that configuration for awhile before they balance out and force you to readjust.  This way for example, you can leave the toe box a bit loose but really tighten it up near your ankle.

And Stanley Johnson definitely needs a wider shoe.  You aren't supposed to bulge out that far just standing still!  Not easy these days with an off the shelf nike though, as a lot run narrow.  Kobe 11 isn't super narrow though.

I wish. It was $550... it hurts (returned my black horses to lessen the blow). And who knows how long Kobe's gonna be signing for Panini. Just didn't wanna miss my opportunity.
Damn. That is pretty deep into the wallet 
laugh.gif
 But hey, as a Kobe fan, I'd say that's worth it - an autographed pair of one of the greatest player's last pair of sneakers in his last game ever for $800 (assuming you paid retail for the shoe). I would've done the same if I was able to cook on the Kobe XI FTB 
frown.gif

Last edited:
It seems like Foot Locker is now double boxing shoe shipments. I received all three of my Kobe EMs and all three were double box individually. I'm not sure if I just got lucky or they finally changed their procedure due to too many complaints from customers.

It seems like Foot Locker is now double boxing shoe shipments. I received all three of my Kobe EMs and all three were double box individually. I'm not sure if I just got lucky or they finally changed their procedure due to too many complaints from customers.
​Could be lucky. I just received a pair of USA's and it was the bag of death. I thought I was lucky because the box was still perfect.

Back
Top Bottom