Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
With the AD's releasing this month, does that mean were just about out of kobe 11's. Was hoping there would be a kobe 11 Christmas. Also want more time to scoop up an ID

With the AD's releasing this month, does that mean were just about out of kobe 11's. Was hoping there would be a kobe 11 Christmas. Also want more time to scoop up an ID

That Australian Foot Locker release calendar had a blue elite 11 due to release at the end of this month after the AD. Plus there were still those two style codes NYC posted. Maybe Nike scrapped them. I need that green 4KB. If those have actually been put into production already maybe they'll get sent to outlets like Kyrie's All Star from this year did.

That Australian Foot Locker release calendar had a blue elite 11 due to release at the end of this month after the AD. Plus there were still those two style codes NYC posted. Maybe Nike scrapped them. I need that green 4KB. If those have actually been put into production already maybe they'll get sent to outlets like Kyrie's All Star from this year did.
​Repped. Appreciate the response.
​So glad I copped a pair. I still want to double on these.

USA's for 140     http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/kobe-xi-elite-mens-basketball-shoe/pid-11053644/pgid-11796660

To be completely honest they look pretty good.. I probably will pass though.

Need curial EMs for the low like now :lol:

To be completely honest they look pretty good.. I probably will pass though.

Need curial EMs for the low like now
laugh.gif
yea they look nice and only 100 bucks

Back
Top Bottom