Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Had no idea but they are also doing full family size on the kobe tomorrow

Last edited:
So are these gonna be tough to get in stores tomorrow or should I have no problem going to the store and copping during the day?

So are these gonna be tough to get in stores tomorrow or should I have no problem going to the store and copping during the day?

No problem. Excitement for a new sig is always high. I'd be shocked if they sold out everywhere even with the positive reaction the 11 has got.

Quite the conundrum , really love the Achilles CW
Just got the Xmas 10 and I think I have to pass on another black/red shoe

Yea I got the ones at the forum. Got lucky and took a chance to wait where this all started for the mamba

Is that your size or you got the size that was already in the box?

That's smart thinking but how long did you wait?

Congrats and welcome to NT!

Yeh I'm not too sure but the Footlocker AU website's colour description for the pair on Jan 30 is white/black-court purple. Would love to see an inline colourway!
yeah the pictured purple pair is end of feb so hopefully thats another colourway end of jan

Last edited:

Played in my size 10 PURPLE yesterday morning. walked around today in my size 10.5 RED pair.

play time : 2 hour 

court condition : light dust

First impressions:

cushion is better feeling than 10's. zoom is great on the court as well as casual walk around . Lunarlon in forefoot felt great, it is low to the ground same as 10's. The drop in these shoes seems more prominent than the 10's. 

Lockdown feels great, no heel slip. 

Fit is still a little funky, I like my size 10 (half size down from kobe 8, 9, 10,) better than the 10.5 because the toes on these are long and pointy. Width in the forefoot is tight but loosened up while playing in them.

Traction was not good, had to wipe dust multiple time during games. Same court i used kobe 10 and Lebron 13, which grip very well. I am waiting to see if the translucent soles are the problem. I am hoping they will start to perform better after more court time.

They look Great!
disapointed in traction as ive struggled with the X, literally wore my 5 rings thursday night and almost broke my ankle i hate the height of 360 zoom shoes though, low as possible.

You guys think the Achilles will sell out? I was originally hoping they'd go on discount lol

EDIT: Also how do these fit?

Last edited:
you forgot to tag your pics lol
tongue.gif

welcome to NT

keeping them? I would like to take those off your hand if your'e interested
i don't know how to tag.
eyes.gif
i'm new to this and naw i'm not selling them.

Is that your size or you got the size that was already in the box?

That's smart thinking but how long did you wait?

Congrats and welcome to NT!
I waited for like 10 mins and then the tweet happened. I live like 10 mins away so i said why not try. size 9 and they came in the box. you dont get a selection of sizes if thats what you were asking. Thanks

congrats on getting a pair

u planning on getting anymore XIs?
Yup. the BHM for sure and then waiting to see what the All-stars look like. Then whatever cw's come out. hopefully a USA cw. I'll probably get like 6-8 different released cw's in total for the XI's and then like 1 or 2 id's

Back
Top Bottom