Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I just doubled up on Oreo, $163 shipped at footlocker.com with 20% off and after 6% ebates. Not a bad price for my second favorite Kobe 11 elite GR.

Now this line is coming  to an end, my final TOP 3 Kobe 11 Elite GR:

1. Pale Horse

2. Oreo

3. Mambacurial FCB

Small restock on FL, picked up the Pale Horse for $190 shipped!
Good choice, pale horse is so much better in person. I want to double up, but footlocker does not have size 9.5 anymore.

I need to find a footlocker store that still has size 9.5 and will exchange my master of innovation with it.

The oreos are fire. $135 after cash back. Basically the same colorway as the Bethoven 9.

Looks like the pale horses didn't stick around. Fine with me

FTL charged me 200$ for Pale Horses.I'll take it!

I just exchanged my master of innovation to a pale horse (my second one) at HOH, yeah it is $200. Got my first one at HOH and the price was $200 as well.

Footlocker.com has the pale horse with 20% off, but some sizes are gone.

I got two pairs of Pale Horses at Foot Locker for $200 as well. I bought 1 pair at Nike SF and it came out to $220.

Just want to let members know that the translucent outsoles on the Carper Diems grip pretty well. I did not use them in a game but for shooting around and drills such as step back, jab and euro steps, quick stop and pull up and I did not experience any loss of traction. I think CDs are dope and right now they're $99 at FL in store and I'm not sure if they can stack 20% today if they do an online order for you in-store which will bring it to $80. View media item 2240314

Just hit up ftl and they had the mambacurial em's for $99. Good price but em's just don't look on feet (for me). Could be because I'm a wide footer.

I am glad this model is winding down so my pockets can recover. Felt like i was buying almost 2 pairs of kobes a month for a good stretch

I am glad this model is winding down so my pockets can recover. Felt like i was buying almost 2 pairs of kobes a month for a good stretch
Yea I'm in the same boat. I got the first pair of A.D.s but don't plan on really continuing with those the same as I did with the 11. Probably be sitting out a lot of Nike shoes going forward, 2 pairs of the KD9 were enough, not terribly interested in the Kyrie 3s either so the pockets will be in good shape for a while now. 

I am in the same boat kobe ad did not interest me at all. The kd most of the color ways are the same or just waiting for a couple discounts waiting on The mambo sauce. The only shoe i really like now is the Jordan 31 already have 4 pairs and soon will have a 5th

Yea I'm in the same boat. I got the first pair of A.D.s but don't plan on really continuing with those the same as I did with the 11. Probably be sitting out a lot of Nike shoes going forward, 2 pairs of the KD9 were enough, not terribly interested in the Kyrie 3s either so the pockets will be in good shape for a while now. 
How about the Lebron 14's? 
laugh.gif

Is $85 is good price for the grey/orange elites worn 1x? Or can I get any elite pair cheaper elsewhere?
Are you referring to the Easters? They're $119 at FL so $85 for a pair worn 1 time isn't bad, but $35 more for a brand new pair isn't bad either. Some NFS stores had them recently for less than $100 after an additional 20% off $119. FL also has the Elite USAs and Innovations for $119.

Back
Top Bottom