Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Debating whether i really want another pair of red kobes (just got the xmas 10s and i love em). Really feeling these! Anyone else have both now?

*referring to the achilles obviously
I copped because the way I see it...for once they actually told a decent story. His Achilles injury was the beginning of the end. It's a shoe that I want to have in my collection. The Christmas Kobe X is a completely different shoe and I like it for different reasons (mostly because it just looks cool).

Just copped the Achilles. Got a little worried because it wouldn't let me add to cart my size, finally went through...had a 20% off code for a pair of free flyknits that had a small tear

View media item 1861947
I tore my Achilles the same year as Kobe so I know the pain lol

I copped because the way I see it...for once they actually told a decent story. His Achilles injury was the beginning of the end. It's a shoe that I want to have in my collection. The Christmas Kobe X is a completely different shoe and I like it for different reasons (mostly because it just looks cool).
Totally agree man, I have the Xmas Kobe X and I copped the Achilles as well. The helmet on the back is just too dope and I'm a sucker for bright crimson lining. Can't wait for them to come in

Trying to decide if I want to wait a couple weeks to see if I can get these cheaper than 180. Def in for some Ids

Made an all white pair with a red lining and green GITD sole. For the life of me I could not figure out what shoe had that same exact CW.

Yzy still controlling my subconscious

Didn't think that $200 hoodie/jacket would show up on FTL, might have to return the one to NDC and pick it up from FTL with a coupon code

Think i might chill on the achillies and just try for the bhms for now...  year just started and i'm allready looking at 3 or 4 pairs of shoes that i wanna buy this month 
mean.gif

Y'all are acting silly. Of course Nike has that as their policy, I'm talking specifically about that phrasing, what is so hard to understand about that? If you already know you're going to return these shoes after 3 weeks no matter what then yeah I think that is a d*ck move. There's a difference between trying new shoes and feeling entitled to wear a new shoe for 3 weeks just because it's a new shoe, if you have NO intention on keeping it. 

Y'all are acting silly. Of course Nike has that as their policy, I'm talking specifically about that phrasing, what is so hard to understand about that? If you already know you're going to return these shoes after 3 weeks no matter what then yeah I think that is a d*ck move. There's a difference between trying new shoes and feeling entitled to wear a new shoe for 3 weeks just because it's a new shoe, if you have NO intention on keeping it. 

Back
Top Bottom