Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Need pics of the flyknit version asap [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Kobes-toy-is-awful.png

It happens. I ordered a pair of Tinkers from FL and when they arrived, one shoe was a size 9 and the other was 9.5 and they were BOTH the left shoe. Smh.
I just brought it back to the store along with the receipt and packing slip and they were able to order the correct pair. The person even put a special note on the second order to make sure to doubled check the size and make sure I get a left and right shoe. Lol

The Barcas will be return to footlocker asap. It's inconvenience. I ordered size 9 as well. Left shoe is size 9 & right shoe is size 9.5. Also saw a circle sticky on the inside of size 9.5 with Chinese writing on it. I've never see this before from all th Kobe xi purchase I've done. Here's a pic

View media item 2290588

The Barcas will be return to footlocker asap. It's inconvenience. I ordered size 9 as well. Left shoe is size 9 & right shoe is size 9.5. Also saw a circle sticky on the inside of size 9.5 with Chinese writing on it. I've never see this before from all th Kobe xi purchase I've done. Here's a pic

View media item 2290588

It's possible a person purchased a legit pair from Footlocker and replaced the legit pair with the Chinese labeled pair and returned them.

For those of you who want the Black Horse in a size 9 and live in the So Cal area, the Stonewood Mall (Downey) has one available. It was a return from me. I ordered the Barcas and they sent me the Black Horse. After reading the past few posts, I'm a tad worried I may get the 9/9.5 combo after the reorder! This thread has been good to me. Thanks again, gentleman.

Also, those who care, the box for the Black Horse has been through hell. The shoes should be gravy, though.

Last edited:
To be honest, I have had a decent amount of issues with Foot Locker orders. I have a couple of pairs of Kobe XIs coming today so fingers crossed.

Someone in this thread said he didn't have issues with the traction until he used the parkers, which are half solid half translucent. I would avoid them for basketball.

for those that purchased through footlocker using the $20 off $100 vip coupon, what additional item did you buy to get over the $100 pretax limit?

for those that purchased through footlocker using the $20 off $100 vip coupon, what additional item did you buy to get over the $100 pretax limit?
?? Ftl has no limit on there rewards... u can use $20, $10 off any item it doesn't hv to b over certain price... i use the $10 coupons to get elite nike socks for like $7 all the time...

Scooped up Barcas and Black Horse for $85 with split up transactions/rewards....huge thanks to NT for the heads up!

Back
Top Bottom