Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Man, I'm so jealous of those who get good traction indoors with their translucent soles. My Bruce Lees are just chilling in the box cause I can't play in them; the traction is horrible on them things. It's like playing with a plastic sole. And they're too damn loud to rock casually. Beautiful shoe though. 

Last edited:
^ya. Love mine but dont have much to wear with them. Selling my nds soon. What was near deadstock with those? Mine have sightly dusty bottom outsole and leather tongue creases but thats it. Wondering for price reasons

View media item 2311483

Anybody in Miami get those FTB Elite Low XI's yesterday?

I'm kind of angry because I could have been in MIami two days ago but stayed in NJ for the Air Zoom Generation release.

Really this was the only one I wanted.

Last edited:
Man, I'm so jealous of those who get good traction indoors with their translucent soles. My Bruce Lees are just chilling in the box cause I can't play in them; the traction is horrible on them things. It's like playing with a plastic sole. And they're too damn loud to rock casually. Beautiful shoe though. 

View media item 2039814

you try hooping in them on a pristine court? how many hours have you spent playing in these

What's the dark gray pair?
Looks like a pair of iDs with the XDR outsole. I like them though 
smokin.gif

Has anyone had luck finding XI elites at the factory stores? Been on the hunt for a pair and I'm pissed i missed that $99 deal at footlocker 

you try hooping in them on a pristine court? how many hours have you spent playing in these
The courts are relatively clean. I normally play in my Kobe 11s and those have no problems at all. I played for 2 hours in the Bruce Lees and couldn't take it anymore. 

Has anyone had luck finding XI elites at the factory stores? Been on the hunt for a pair and I'm pissed i missed that $99 deal at footlocker 
Recently no, but I got the All Star, Achilles and Eulogy from a factory store. The red horse popped up at a store near me a few months back. I feel like the USA's and black horse should start popping up soon.

is shiekh.com the same as sheikhshoes.com?
are they the same company?
im confused. but looks like the same company
but some items in shiekh.com don't have in sheikhshoes.com

Hey everyone, I bought these Kobe FTB's on the goat app (used) and they didn't come with a box or the extra laces booklet etc, I just wanted them for casual wear, and I got them for a reasonable price. 275 USD. They passed through the GOAT app as authentic, but I want to have you guys check, do these look good to you? (Keep in mind i am shining a led flash light so it makes the flynit look somewhat blue)

Also the only thing I noticed that had me worrying was the XI thats kind of hidden on the shoe right after the laces wasn't really showing up too much. what do you guys think? 

I've felt around the materials compared to my other Kobe Xi's, and the materials feel 100% legitmate, these seem good to go but just want opinoin from nike talk!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom