Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Already got the Almost Finished on the MCs I ordered on 3/24. Went with the reflective swoosh, thought that looked closer to the MP than the metallic silvers that I sent back. Altho I guess I forgot that I went with the leather heel last time, I think I did the jacquard heel with volt logo. 

Last edited:
that looks like the VC shox i had awhile back. im liking it tho. interesting theyre releasing more XIs and ADs at the same time.

Yeah those things are dope dude. Now why are we not getting that in the states as well as the 11 did over here?

What a weird model.  I can dig an XI that is more water resistant but I'd hoped it would be from more water resistant materials (leather/prm instead of flyknit, like the older EXT models) but that's not what we got.  *shrugs*

Why couldn't they just release it without the glove overlay. A true multicolor like the Masterpiece 9s. I just see customs offering deals like how they chop the 9 highs. Un-Glove your Kobe XI Alternates.

Why couldn't they just release it without the glove overlay. A true multicolor like the Masterpiece 9s. I just see customs offering deals like how they chop the 9 highs. Un-Glove your Kobe XI Alternates.
I'd like to see how those turn out

naw...kinda like a hybrid sole between translucent and solid...the BHMs had great traction (solid outer sole) but I ran those into the ground...
According to this link the All Stars do have an XDR outsole.

https://www.footlocker.eu/en/p/nike-kobe-xi-low-elite-all-star-game-men-shoes-7271

I remember seeing a stack of All Star XI's at the local outlet - didn't buy, huge regret - they all had XDR hanging tags.  Should explain the superior traction that you're feeling.

I have an ID with XDRs on the way, really excited to try that out.

Back
Top Bottom