Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Man those are brutal. No wonder why Kobe retired didn't want to play in the trash that was released after the 11

Last edited:
Mangos at Great Mall were $80 + another 30% off last I saw on Friday

Went to Great Lakes yesterday hoping to see some

Seriously the worst selection of shoes I've ever seen. They seriously need to close that store, the last decent shoe I saw was the brother rice home kobe V they had for the low.

I was an idiot for not copping.

And imagine how long ago this was.

Hands down, worst Nike store in the country by far

Went to Great Lakes yesterday hoping to see some

Seriously the worst selection of shoes I've ever seen. They seriously need to close that store, the last decent shoe I saw was the brother rice home kobe V they had for the low.

I was an idiot for not copping.

And imagine how long ago this was.

Hands down, worst Nike store in the country by far
Was factory store hunting this weekend too.  A couple Mangos left.  The hot item there was the Jordan 2 Alternate.  Had a truckload of those.

Last edited:

Got these today.  Very happy with them.  And they were actually cheaper than the AD NXT with shipping.  One of the better MC knits, but of course, you can only see a portion of it.
Where can these be purchased??.....they didn't release in the US correct??

Missing the point.  If that was done, it would just be another Flykint MC, but it's not.  That's why you want to see it.
happy.gif

BTW...it really is a different MC than offered before.  They should have offered it as a GR.

Last edited:
Missing the point.  If that was done, it would just be another Flykint MC, but it's not.  That's why you want to see it.:D  

BTW...it really is a different MC than offered before.  They should have offered it as a GR.
Now it's just an ugly shoe. Rather have another MC flyknit Kobe with a different weave than a shoe wrapped in a plastic sheat :lol:
It would be like getting a nice car and then glueing card board all over it and telling people: 'That's the point, see. Now you want to see what's beneath it.'

Why are these still being sold for $130-$160 at the Nike.com store????? I am looking to buy them for $100 or less, can anyone tell me where I can find them for discount?? Just looking for regular Kobe XI in size 10.5 so I can play my sports in comfort, not looking for anything fancy or limited edition.... please advise!!!!!!!

The draft days were going for 60 on villa. Look on ebay, there are a ton of kobe 11s for around 100.

I got the Innovations for $74 :D. It was new with defects on ebay meaning there was dust marks on the upper, but I didn't notice it and came off after a couple wears. I won the auction plus that $15 off code back a month ago. Twas wonderful and my go to basketball shoe. Overall, prices on ebay have sucked lately. There recently were some Innovations for a little over $100 listed as pre-owned, but they seemed pretty new still. I don't know if you ball in Kobes, but I think as long as the traction looks great, then it's not too bad. That FTL deal for $99 has been way better though.

Back
Top Bottom