Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I'm hoping the 11 Elite Highs look more like the 9s than the 10s.

Last edited:
unimpressed so far. look really basic, and un-technical
mean.gif
 just my two cents, definitely a step back from the 8, 9, and 10

edit: first time seeing these was convinced they were a takedown model or asia exclusive kinda release. 

Last edited:
Looks like that same cushioning setup as the 10's if so I'm out again. More power to the people who can play in lunar and not wake up with sore joints the next morning. For me Lunarlon = Lunardone. Which is why I never understood why Kobe didn't go to zoom to absorb some of the pounding as each new model came out. Everytime I saw he was out for general sorness, I would just think of the lunarlon instead of zoom air. Like somebody said earlier give me that bounceback of zoom instead of the bottoming out of lunar. But will wait for official specs of the cushioning before I'm officially out.

10's definitely better for joints then 9's in my experience.

Heel zoom air (whatever they call it) in 10's is what made it better than the lunar insert with the 9's.

I hope they have zoom air in heel again in 11 as I plan on playing in them.

Looking forward to the specs. More than likely gonna cop regardless esp on disco.

Those joints are clean if they are 'lifestyle' versions of the sig. If they are the actual sig XI then wow but oh well

Last edited:
Come on Nike give us Kobe enthusiasts something cool like ^, ya'll did the 1/2 cent, all the ugly 'What The's' and endless renditions of the same shoes(AF1, Dunk, vulc soles)

That mash-up would be sick!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like that same cushioning setup as the 10's if so I'm out again. More power to the people who can play in lunar and not wake up with sore joints the next morning. For me Lunarlon = Lunardone. Which is why I never understood why Kobe didn't go to zoom to absorb some of the pounding as each new model came out. Everytime I saw he was out for general sorness, I would just think of the lunarlon instead of zoom air. Like somebody said earlier give me that bounceback of zoom instead of the bottoming out of lunar. But will wait for official specs of the cushioning before I'm officially out.

Kobe goes through so many shoes that bottoming out doesn't even matter to him.

It takes a month I would say of hard basketball.. He has new PEs every month to wear and multiples of them. Just cause we see him wear a specific colour way more than once doesn't mean it's the same exact shoe each time

The X's do have zoom though :\

Kobe goes through so many shoes that bottoming out doesn't even matter to him.

It takes a month I would say of hard basketball.. He has new PEs every month to wear and multiples of them. Just cause we see him wear a specific colour way more than once doesn't mean it's the same exact shoe each time

The X's do have zoom though :\

Only in the heel. Basketball is played mainly on your forefoot

Only in the heel. Basketball is played mainly on your forefoot
i hope they have zoom in the forefoot for the 11 although i do like how the 10 plays already. the cushioning overall is already better than the 9 and wayyyy better than the 8.

UPON FURTHER EXAMINATION:

There's NO WAY these are the XI's.... when's the last time the Very FIRST Photos of a New Kobe were strategically placed PROMO SHOTS like this?

The Answer: NEVER

99% of the time, the first photos are pics taken from a Camera Phone... sometimes good quality, sometimes horrible, but always Phone Pics or just Random Sneak Shots. The shoes up there are placed for Photos like it's already in the hands of some Shoe Store and they took it outside for pics.

I'll bet the house these BUM Kobe's are Takedowns. Just wouldn't make sense otherwise.
grin.gif

Looks Flyknit in the 30 thread. I don't know about everyone else but Flyknit is beyond played out at this point IMO. Wish Nike would do something different this time around.

Having a hard time believing these are the Levens

Just don't see it being his last shoe to go out in

I'm sure Tinker has taken time to cook up something better than this

I'm going with this being a takedown model

Besides, where's the new logo

And if these are it, guess I'll just try for some disco Xs

I do not approve of this abomination

Last edited:
I think the upper will be similar to the Hyperfeel with the midsole/outsole like on the GS above. Remember when the Hyperfeel pictures surface there were talk they were the Kobe or the the next Kobe will have that kind of upper or something along that line.
View media item 565409

Back
Top Bottom