Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Exclusion for the BHM was removed on eastbay. Didnt see that coming so quickly for these.
eek.gif

the knife just goes deeper as I jumped the gun and paid a lil over retail.  But of course I should have known 
mean.gif

Good stuff for those who have been on the fence!

Nike is going to hate me for returning a pair of the Achilles and then returning the bhm's. Too good of a price to pass up. The real question is whether to go with the 15% off eastbay or wait until the 20% comes back.

EDIT: No need to make additional post lol but I am just happy to see a great looking model go for under retail. I think it really shows that the price point is just too high and people aren't having it. That and the market is pretty saturated when you think about how many Jordan's are coming out at a higher price point as well.  

Last edited:
Do you guys ship your shoes back or return to a nikestore or outlet? I want to cop the BHM off solehaven for that discount.

Do you guys ship your shoes back or return to a nikestore or outlet? I want to cop the BHM off solehaven for that discount.
If you ship back it can take around 7-10 days to be refunded. If you go to an outlet it'll take about 3 days to get your money back depending on how you paid.

If you ship back it can take around 7-10 days to be refunded. If you go to an outlet it'll take about 3 days to get your money back depending on how you paid.

Ive done both, the refund time is normally the same if you use a card.

Repped. Thanks for the info fam. Theres an outlet 15 mintues from the crib and my shoes are expected to be here friday. I'll return them on saturday.

Just called foot locker and champs and both said if I purchased my Kobe's from eastbay they have to go back to eastbay......smh

Back
Top Bottom