Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
BHMs and if they come out with a del sol colorway. That's probably it for me.

Trying to picture these with the red West shorts ... Gonna look terrible.

The nba should go back to allowing players to wear their team jerseys but we know that won't happen with stupid Kia logos on them and ways to make more money. At least the asg jerseys of the 90's were classics.

got my hopes up for those ASG 
tired.gif

Without the sole the ASGs would look boring for an All Star shoe. That being said I'm not sold, I change my mind every time I look at it.

The box seems to have more design put into it than the shoe.

Copping asg they look better than bhms
White sole and blue was garbage with the circle on the tounge weak

Just a question to those who are complaining about the ASG, can you think of something better? I can't on this model, and I'm from Toronto. Not like you can add a CN tower into the shoe or anything lol, and even if they did it wouldn't sell well with the Americans.

The shoe is a one piece upper of fly knit. I'm glad they aren't some poor man multi fly knit like the BHM..

Just a question to those who are complaining about the ASG, can you think of something better? I can't on this model, and I'm from Toronto. Not like you can add a CN tower into the shoe or anything lol, and even if they did it wouldn't sell well with the Americans.

The shoe is a one piece upper of fly knit. I'm glad they aren't some poor man multi fly knit like the BHM..

I actually like em a lot, I just wanna see how high the tongue looks/is on foot

from canada aswell, would have done a take on we the north and just did a straight white out, everything white.

Yeah i find it funny how ppl say they're waiting for other pics, like other angles will make it better. If you don't like it at first sight, chances are the other angles won't change your mind. Nike dropped the ball on this one by copying the same fade but with a different color and different sole. Maybe designwise their kinda limited with the flyknit. At least with em and the 8s, the designs were cool coz they were printed on or whatever.

That's what the ASG shoe looks like, some of those IX ID options with the patterned sole. They should have done another toe color besides black and just did a plain sole.

Back
Top Bottom