Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
ASG sole n pull tab still ugly details are nice but definitely not retail price worthy I'd cop for $120 and cut the tab and dye the sole black

i passed on those mamba moments cause of that outsole
You could've changed it to solid purple though. It's not like you had to go with the default options. 
you're right.. for some reason i thought that was the only option

now that i think of it, there was a few different outsoles you could choose from right??   it must've been the price then 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
^^^ yup...multiple outsole options...but i was like you...the price had me shook...

if these asg's go on that $100 mark like last years then i'll cop

Last edited:
All star's. ...EZ Pass....to each their own but....sometimes it seems they could slap a Kobe Logo on a pair of Wal-mart shoes and these kids be freakn how Awesome they are lol...take the Kobe Logo off and then there Ugly.
Awww kids these dayz. Lol smh

you're right.. for some reason i thought that was the only option

now that i think of it, there was a few different outsoles you could choose from right??   it must've been the price then 
laugh.gif

They didn't make the MM or the Grinch X in size 14
mean.gif

All star pack doesn't represent Toronto at all, I'm from Toronto and I'm not feeling this theme one bit. Only reason I'll be copping Kobe's will be because it's Kobe (my favourite player ever)

Last edited:
That sole looks they did a 'Bring your child to work' day at the factory and told them to do finger painting. :smh:

@who8mychips ^ True man but as a laker fan I want them to release that white to purple fade he wore
Totally with you there man. I'm a hardcore Lakers fan and if they drop that colorway it'll be a cop for sure. *fingers crossed* (but not getting my hopes up cuz you know how Nike does us dirty with these unreleased PE's.) 

I love the marble sole on the all-star's. I want someone to cut off the pull tab so I can see what it looks like without it. Any takers? :lol:

not copping the threezys

xpw2xPl.jpg

sole reminds me of the Gumbo but I hated the milkcow soles on the IX IDs too.

Back
Top Bottom