Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
They will be lighter than the X from what I'm seeing. Like Kobe 8 light.

al2x89 you're in man there's no doubt in my mind lol

Hate to admit it but those are it, what I don't get is that they do not look like they would perform well, there's nothing in the lateral support department. Definitely seems like a step backwards after having carbon fiber in the 9 & 10.

lol i find it really funny that when the first "leaked" pictures surfaced a lot of us thought it was just the takedown or venomenon model.

Last edited:
lol i find it really funny that when the first "leaked" pictures surfaced a lot of us thought it was just the takedown or venomenon model.
I believe that the gs model that leaked first is the only official pic of the xi. All of the other pics that surfaced are fake! And you can easily tell.

I think these look good. They look like a mixture of the 8-10. I'm def skipping the em versions this time around though.

I hope flyknit 2.0 is similar to actual flyknit atleast.
It looks like it could be from the pictures.

Not bad not great but $160, less in no time why not.

Said to be Flyknit 2.0 with lunarlon and zoom set up like the X.
View media item 1822161

I hope there are no compromises for traction. The 9's had the best traction ever in any shoe I have used. The 10's were good too but not as good as the 9.

I'm just trying to think of what kind of story nike is gonna feed us for that clear sole

We designed a clear sole for the Kobe XI (11) to represent Kobe's soul being non-existent in the last few seasons of the league

As it stands:

I don't/can't/won't believe these are the final product.

If they are, I'm good without the lows.

Looking forward to seeing the highs.

(The hard part I'm having believing these are the XI's is that there were no prototype shots - no shoe in pieces, no not all the way finished, etc. Like we saw with the X highs, like we saw with the LeBron 13 - which changed a lot from the first shots. These just went straight to "Hey, these cheap knockoff looking joints are the XI!! Enjoy!!)

Guys these are it
laugh.gif
no more denial, this is it
THIS.

Or go back to your MJ/Kobe debate if you're not down with it.
mean.gif
mean.gif
 if you guys actually believe pics with Chinese that actually says 愛買雙鞋 "love to buy shoes". Those are obviously fake shoes produced by fake factories that are listed all over taobao. personally, they'll look pretty much the same, but i'll wait for official photos.

Last edited:
these are fakes which are more than likely closer to the actual shoe minus the quality of materials used.

But I can be wrong.

As much as I'm in denial about these being the XI's also, they're growing on me really fast.

Looks like the Kobe line peaked with the 9's.

Last edited:

As it stands:

I don't/can't/won't believe these are the final product.

If they are, I'm good without the lows.

Looking forward to seeing the highs.

(The hard part I'm having believing these are the XI's is that there were no prototype shots - no shoe in pieces, no not all the way finished, etc. Like we saw with the X highs, like we saw with the LeBron 13 - which changed a lot from the first shots. These just went straight to "Hey, these cheap knockoff looking joints are the XI!! Enjoy!!)
EXACTLY.

I mean, there's a first time for everything, but this just doesn't feel Legit in the least bit. 

As much as I'm in denial about these being the XI's also, they're growing on me really fast.
I have definitely turned a few times. I hated the prototype/early shots of the Kobe X - but when the real shots showed up and the FK Highs came to light in final form, I was in.

I have no idea how I can turn on these indoor soccer Mentality "XI's". These carry nothing over from the X (or the IX for that matter)- no CF, not the tongue shape, no exposed midsole, etc. etc. etc. If these are the real deal and Tinker was involved (never saw that confirmed), he should be ashamed.

If someone told me these were a Kobe/SB/P-Rod I'd believe that. Or the "lifestyle" version.

This actually makes KD's current sig look, well, less bad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom