View media item 1894051
399156_v3.gif

LMAO
Hayward rocking the BHMs tonight...

View media item 1894051
399156_v3.gif

:rofl: im dying

These actually look legit, not flimsy like the early fakes

That's why I went ahead and posted them. They look like they could be legit compared to those other pics. Even if they aren't, there must be some truth in these like the colorway

Those multis have to be fake (I hope they are too
laugh.gif
) -- my reasoning is that the heel is way too sharp and not nicely rounded like the legit XIs

^I still think those are fake, but I'm not going to say that I know for sure, because I don't...
maybe they were off in the beginning cuz the 1st pics of those multis surfaced before we actually saw the kobe XIs final form... and now they look more legit cuz they were able to get an XI in hand and perfect their craft... just my thoughts and hopeful thinking cuz those things straights cheeks man

the guy that owns those multicolor kobe is saying he had a friend buy it for him in the US

might be real but looks suspect to me

im thinking how his "friend" bought it in the US when theres no multicolors that have released/on sale at all lol

the guy that owns those multicolor kobe is saying he had a friend buy it for him in the US

might be [COLOR=#red]REAL[/COLOR] but looks [COLOR=#red]SUSPECT[/COLOR] to me

im thinking how his "friend" bought it in the US when theres no multicolors that have released/on sale at all lol

Back
Top Bottom