Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
image.jpg

Just got these in this color way is so trash. Struggle multicolor looks like McDonald's colors like that Jordan 7 sweater colorway. Can't believe y'all hyped these. The asg gonna be way better than this.

Someone take this guy to the insane asylum.

Has there been any reports on how the full length zoom air insert performs for the people who have gotten there I.D.'s back yet? Didn't see anything when I looked through that thread.

Last edited:
Those multicolour a few pages back are the same fakes that surfaced before release.

TB2aJmBjVXXXXbZXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!2539462143.png

Bruce Lee early photo was definitely fake too, hopefully we get these though because there awesome.

16012520_004.jpg

Few new fake colourways going rounf to watch out for (possible release colourways)

TB2p4BnjXXXXXXmXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!2645882708.jpg

rBVaGFaTtK2AQcoWAAG7Kw6u84c321.jpg

And these shockers

TB2_B0DjFXXXXbjXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!68741756.jpg

Those multicolour a few pages back are the same fakes that surfaced before release.

TB2aJmBjVXXXXbZXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!2539462143.png

I said in the post that they were the same shoes from before the launch except for they were actual in hand pics. We all had seen them pre-launch. The guy says his pair is legit. Could be but probably not. But the real question is if they're fakes based off an actual colorway that may be released

Back
Top Bottom