Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Yo, ever hear of "Elite Socks" b? Word on the street is those are $18 plus. New technology and ish, just came out too like, um 4 years ago?

Oh people actually wear those?

I thought children obsessed with being "matchy matchy" only used them for instagram likes.

I've been to plenty of gyms and I get the actual "technology" aspect of them.

But lets be honest and not pretend like 90% of people buying those stance socks are buying them to play in :lol:

@Babylon I have a few pairs of the Elite socks in just white and black that I wear to take up some room in shoes with a little too much space. Makes a big difference compared to the regular Nike socks. Feels like at least a quarter size difference in the way the shoe fits. Wouldn't necessarily mind getting some other colors for some extra matchy matchy but for the price I stick with the basics.

Last edited:
I've been to plenty of gyms and I get the actual "technology" aspect of them.

But lets be honest and not pretend like 90% of people buying those stance socks are buying them to play in
laugh.gif
Same could be said for a lot of shoes too.

@Babylon
I have a few pairs of the Elite socks in just white and black that I wear to take up some room in shoes with a little too much space. Makes a big difference compared to the regular Nike socks. Feels like at least a quarter size difference in the way the shoe fits. Wouldn't necessarily mind getting some other colors for some extra matchy matchy but for the price I stick with the basics.

Repped, makes absolute sense

Has there been any reports on how the full length zoom air insert performs for the people who have gotten there I.D.'s back yet? Didn't see anything when I looked through that thread.

Don't think anyone has received the full length insole pairs yet, I've been keeping up with the XI threads. I ordered 2 ids, regular sole and full zoom, regular shipped last week, full just shipped today. Guess the full zoom took longer or weren't readily available.

Full zoom eta for me is Monday, I hope to try them out and pass along my comparison with the regular insole that day.

Don't think anyone has received the full length insole pairs yet, I've been keeping up with the XI threads. I ordered 2 ids, regular sole and full zoom, regular shipped last week, full just shipped today. Guess the full zoom took longer or weren't readily available.

Full zoom eta for me is Monday, I hope to try them out and pass along my comparison with the regular insole that day.

Sounds good. Looking forward to that feedback

Back
Top Bottom