Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Looks like you can only reserve the day before, so reserve for the 11th on the 10th.  Etc.  They are supposedly going to have OVO X's at the pop-up shop also.  Someone wanna cop some Black X's for me? :tongue:  Haha

Oh word ok. Thanks man, repped! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I still think the clear sole is a cool idea and it actually looks nice on the GR releases to me so far. I don't think they look as great on the IDs because the quality of the flyknit upper options isn't great.

I'm avoiding the clear soles at the moment because of traction and durability issues but I wouldn't mind having a pair of Achilles or that Purple Colorway.

confusedbrock.gif

the only thing the ASG have going for them is that it's kobe's last ASG shoe he'll play in. besides that they're a black/mint GITD shoe that's poorly executed.

I played on my BHMs for the first time playing full court and they performed well. I made sure I wiped them as I set up on defense, but had no traction issues. Shoes moved well, provided good cushioning, and looked great in my feet. Probably will buy more if they come up with better colorways and don't just rehash all the worn out ones of the last few years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom