Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I just got back from local HOH. First come, first served. Unfortunately the manager said they are QS so no disco. Dang.

I don't care if people like the Kobe shoe line or not but you gotta respect the man's intelligence when it comes to understanding shoe design and innovation. I don't think any athlete ever has been as hands on as Kobe. 

Awesome line of thinking.
Perhaps I shall send some 11s back to kobes house directly, with a note asking for a voucher and questioning why these joints turn to skates in the presence of microbes.

I just got back from local HOH. First come, first served. Unfortunately the manager said they are QS so no disco. Dang.

This is some BS, not that I want them but they're going to sit they put the QS label on anything.

Then maybe Nike should've only sold the shoes to Kobe
roll.gif
roll.gif

My Metcon1 has better traction on dusty court than the Kobexi but I can't say the same for clean court.

On clean court the Kobexi grips like a v****!! but as soon as it gets a bit of dust on the bottom it turns into a new pair of dress shoes on old carpet.

With that being said.. still gonna cop the ASG Kobe xi

Last edited:
Saw thre ASG
i feel bad for you guys that have to hoop on dusty courts....

I'm currently hooping on a carpeted court

It's at a church

But um...

Saw the Emps and ASG in person yesterday

Emps look better in person, except for the white heel

ASGs are still a no go and I'm still upset about that

Damn I remember hooping on carpet but I haven't done that in like 20 years.  And I saw the ASG in person and I just don't know still. 

Back
Top Bottom