Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Gonna hold off on the Eulogy's anyways.  It doesn't seem like people are buying out Kobe's and other player models like they do Jordans, plus Nike doesn't limit Kobe's and other models like they do J's.  Saw some Lebron Xmas at the Nike outlets today (lol)  

Gonna hold off on the Eulogy's anyways.  It doesn't seem like people are buying out Kobe's and other player models like they do Jordans, plus Nike doesn't limit Kobe's and other models like they do J's.  Saw some Lebron Xmas at the Nike outlets today (lol)  
The all purples looked so good until I saw the ugly design and wording on the heel on the right side lolz.

The all purples looked so good until I saw the ugly design and wording on the heel on the right side lolz.
Heh, I have a feeling most of the Kobe's ( excluding FTB and possibly a couple limited releases ) will go to the outlets, and that's where I'm hoping to pick them up.  I've got the BHM, ASG, and a nice Custom Gold/Purple ID pair which are what I really wanted :tongue:

Last edited:
Does anybody have an older original model like a 5 or a 6 AND a prelude pair of the same model and can compare them to see if there are any major differences in design/tech/performance etc??

Heh, I have a feeling most of the Kobe's ( excluding FTB and possibly a couple limited releases ) will go to the outlets, and that's where I'm hoping to pick them up.  I've got the BHM, ASG, and a nice Custom Gold/Purple ID pair which are what I really wanted :tongue:
eh bro. can you do a compare pic or analysis of the heel or the cut vs. the 5, 6?

Does anybody have an older original model like a 5 or a 6 AND a prelude pair of the same model and can compare them to see if there are any major differences in design/tech/performance etc??
Prelude Pack werent EXT models, they were no different than if you had the OG models. 

I had the KBV blkout cw around the same time the Prelude Vs dropped... Felt no different to me on the court or off 

Prelude Pack werent EXT models, they were no different than if you had the OG models. 

I had the KBV blkout cw around the same time the Prelude Vs dropped... Felt no different to me on the court or off 
Bet thanks. Just wasn't sure if they cheaped out on a retro like Nike has done before

b28f9203_kobe.jpeg
They need to have a Booty History Month.  

Last edited:
Is there anywhere in LA to pick up exculusive pairs of kobes or an ID lab like they had set up at the ASG?

Some Kobe's will hit outlets but not the FTB.. those will sell out 

Our local outlet received the all star pack - I guess since we hosted the game this year.

Whole pack is already 25% off and FSR - just a matter of time for the rest.

Back
Top Bottom