Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
So wifey went to Beverly Center HOH for me to pick up the Master 12's and these Kobe's. I'm a size 15 so most of the time I don't have problems but this was the first time I tried to get Kobe's. She calls me and says the line isn't bad and she should have them.

Just got a message from her that they had 2 pairs of the Eulogy's there but they were both purchased by Magic Johnson's rep yesterday. The employee says Magic's people will come through and buy all of the Kobe's in size 15. Glad I know that now. :lol:

Luckily NDC still had a size 15. 12% through ebates and another 10% through military discount makes it ok.

Who cares about the aesthetics lol . Are these a good show to play basketball in? I play college ball so court condition won't be an issue just kinda not sure. I love the Kobe Xs

Last edited:
I remembered the first time I went to Beverly Center HOH and came across Magic Johnson shopping for Kobe's. He's a really nice guy and one of my favorite Lakers of all-time. I got to snap a photo with him. Definitely a highlight of my vacation when I went to LA.

So wifey went to Beverly Center HOH for me to pick up the Master 12's and these Kobe's. I'm a size 15 so most of the time I don't have problems but this was the first time I tried to get Kobe's. She calls me and says the line isn't bad and she should have them.

Just got a message from her that they had 2 pairs of the Eulogy's there but they were both purchased by Magic Johnson's rep yesterday. The employee says Magic's people will come through and buy all of the Kobe's in size 15. Glad I know that now. :lol:

Luckily NDC still had a size 15. 12% through ebates and another 10% through military discount makes it ok.

So the first two pairs from the ftb pack a scheduled to release on Tuesday yet no pics? And I really want to see the easter xis soon. I might have to sell a pair

If these actually did sell out Nike made them limited. Hard to believe a GR would sell out this quickly regardless of the color

Saw the Eulogy at HOH, didn't want to to look at them too much with them coming from NDC but they were looking nice in hand 
smokin.gif

Do people not get release numbers anymore? I feel like we haven't heard in a long time if a sneaker is limited or not. Used to know ahead of time
If it was a gr or semi limited.

If these actually did sell out Nike made them limited. Hard to believe a GR would sell out this quickly regardless of the color

Kobes are never a true GR though. They are produced much less than Lebron, kd , retros. Some stores don't even get kobes

The more I look at the purple joints the more I like them better than the ASG's. Trying to keep the purchases to a minimum though.

Footlocker honors the VP rewards $20 off on the Eulogy...these are dope in person! Satisfied purchase!

No way guys can afford $200 MSRP shoes every month with so many things coming out.  lol  Therefore, no sell out.

Even though the Kobe's may seem to sell out, they honestly won't.  We are down the road and Achilles and BHM are still on NDC and some shelves.  I obviously can't afford every shoe release and got bills and stuff to, so I'll just have to wait to see if they make it to outlet, cutting my shopping back trying to only get shoes at a discounted price that I want now, rather than dealing with the hassle of the GR / driving to HoH to cop a shoe, etc..

Anybody got real life pictures on feet w/o filters?

Also, can anyone do comparison on how low these really are compared to the older low cuts like 4,5,6?  Thanks!

I see that the ankle cushion is pretty thick, not sure if I have to size up for braces or ankle wraps.

Anybody got real life pictures on feet w/o filters?

Also, can anyone do comparison on how low these really are compared to the older low cuts like 4,5,6?  Thanks!

I see that the ankle cushion is pretty thick, not sure if I have to size up for braces or ankle wraps.

I can't get you a comparison pic because the size of my 6s is not the same as my 11. imo though I would size up if you wear a brace, I went TTS and my ankle is fully padded, it's a real 1 to 1 fit like a sock

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom