Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I love the red pair and love the different aspects of the shoe. However, some colorways make the shoe look weird. But the red ones look spot on.

exactly what im thinkin I only like the purple and the red ones there the only ones that look right so far with that flyknit pattern 9 and 10 kobe fk patterns were better

Purples are my fave -- Achilles reds are pretty solid as well.  Definitely curious to see those iD options

I'll be really disappointed if they don't add an elite high as the rumor is being reported. So much for Tinker hype on these though. I hope Nike at least goes back to the way the older versions wore when Kobe would wear most of the models in game. Now all the best clolorways, Lakers clolorways, are only pe's.

Last edited:
Disappointed there's no high version. These would've looked pretty cool with a Mercurial-like sock (though that wouldn't have added much functionality).

But the real product looks a step better than the fakes.

I'm actually happy Tinker didn't design the Kobe 11. Don't get me wrong I like Tinker's designs but Eric Avar has came up with some classics silhouettes and I think these really fit with the progression of the Kobe line.

His last hoorah for played in kicks..might grab one..looks comfortable.

Some of these comments on the Periscope feed 
laugh.gif

I hope these perform well for me. I can't play in my X's. They're comfortable as hell but they just feel weird on court. Maybe it's cause I have a narrow foot. 

Last edited:
will consider a red pair if i hear great reviews of on-court performance.

other than that im very dissapointed in the design, and trust me i love all kobes even da waffle 3's
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom