• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
False

Who the hell cares

No one bought these because feder wore them... You can't be serious right now
Why you catchin feelings? The dude asked a question and I gave him my thoughts. Obviously there's no way to prove any of those things, which is what made it my opinion. No need to get bent outta shape about it. 

how far up the sneaker does yalls big toe reach?....mine goes just a bit pass the U looking design on the knit..i feel if i downsize its gonna kill my midfoot

Why you catchin feelings? The dude asked a question and I gave him my thoughts. Obviously there's no way to prove any of those things, which is what made it my opinion. No need to get bent outta shape about it. 

I was more responding to him having a following haha. When I think fashion, I certainly dont think Roger Federer, but then again im not very up on the tennis world.

Actually since it's only a $4 difference I went ahead and copped the size 13. Well actually 10$ after Jimmy Jazz takes their 6$ out for shipping it back.

Last edited:
Nike must have a ton of extra BHM's; they're the first CW to go on discount on NDC (correct me if wrong). I actually think the colorway looks decent but these could have been had for discounts on a variety of sites and even FTL for $176+tax (after 20% off coupon) throughout the past few weeks. Now it's a couple dollars cheaper but direct from Nike. 

As much as I like the shoe, I'm probably still gonna sit on them until FTL puts them on sale too and I can stack a coupon on it dropping the price down to around ~150.

Gil i went a half size down and the length is perfect, but it is kind of tight on the mid foot at first until you break them in

then again i'm wearing them fairly loose for casual wear

Last edited:
almost OOS on NDC
nerd.gif
theres a FSR....

Kd 9s have retail set at 150...so wth are Kobe prices so damn high. They need to lower the pricing, and these shoes will start selling out much faster

Back
Top Bottom