Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I can't believe Nike put zero effort in the easter pack this year. The packs have been bad since 2014 but this is definitely the worst pack yet... 
mean.gif

Here in the Philippines, all Kobe 11 is sold out on the first day of release. Idk if we are getting lesser stocks compared to Kobe X.

Bruce Lee released awhile ago and despite it being a GR, its already sold out in all stores !

Crazy !

Here in the Philippines, all Kobe 11 is sold out on the first day of release. Idk if we are getting lesser stocks compared to Kobe X.

Bruce Lee released awhile ago and despite it being a GR, its already sold out in all stores !

Crazy !
Damn, you had to post that right after my post! :smh:

Anyone got (4KB/white horse) cancel email from Nike? They just cancelled mine with no compensation no discount code or replacemant like when 12 Master got cancelled.

So pissed that I have a chance to cop more when they do small restock.

Crazy !

The size allocations here in Manila isn't that great. Add to the fact that also (maybe) less than 10 stores in all of Metro Manila are getting them in... Titan is the only store that offers online purchases, and I heard that stock was gone in less than an hour!

Filipinos still have love for Kobe! Although I was told that Nike Forum Greenhills had the Achilles in stock for a good few days, probably because their release methods and benefits aren't great compared to Nike Park, Nike Stadium, and Titan.

Accidentally deleted my previous post, so re-posting the Brucie's/WS that I was able to pick up from Titan Philippines today.

View media item 1957173
View media item 1957174View media item 1957175View media item 1957176

The size allocations here in Manila isn't that great. Add to the fact that also (maybe) less than 10 stores in all of Metro Manila are getting them in... Titan is the only store that offers online purchases, and I heard that stock was gone in less than an hour!

Filipinos still have love for Kobe! Although I was told that Nike Forum Greenhills had the Achilles in stock for a good few days, probably because their release methods and benefits aren't great compared to Nike Park, Nike Stadium, and Titan.

Accidentally deleted my previous post, so re-posting the Brucie's/WS that I was able to pick up from Titan Philippines today.

View media item 1957173
View media item 1957174View media item 1957175View media item 1957176

Im betting that they got more all stars than the BLs. Even the bug sizes are gone.

Because I work on Saturdays I was one of many who are looking out in the webstore. And i promise i refresh their page every 2mins and by the time that it is already available, its already gone in about seconds ! Crazy indeed!

Already called all stores and theres none left !

Man, completely slept on the white horse :smh: If anyone can point me in the direction of a size 11, I'd greatly appreciate it :D

Back
Top Bottom