Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger on Foot Locker a minute before NDC added to cart. Now I have to see about cancelling Foot Locker. Either way glad it was another fairly easy cop.
Same thing literally happened to me. Is NDC really that much better than FTL? Only difference I saw was that FTL charged me 7.99 for shipping while NDC was free.

Same thing literally happened to me. Is NDC really that much better than FTL? Only difference I saw was that FTL charged me 7.99 for shipping while NDC was free.

Well I had an NDC gift card from some BHMs I returned so I was looking to use that. But as others also mentioned return policy plus shipping is way better. THE $8 shipping is BS.

nba store coupon must have been one time too. Im not finding any 20%ers out there anywhere, and dude has yet to respond trying to share the wealth :nerd:

Last edited:
Back in tha day...like 2011-2014 there wasn't a lot of being selective on retailers based on shipping and discounts. For many signature shoes even GRs you were just trying to cart! Didn't give a damn what retailer it was:lol:. Times have changed for the better.

Back
Top Bottom