Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
You can buy a footlocker nike product and exchange it at nike store/nike online?

If it has the FTL or EAS sticker on the box probably not. That being said my FTL BHMs didn't have the sticker so I returned them to a Nike Outlet without a problem.

I decided I can't get with the big mesh holes on the EMs so the Draft Days are out for me. BUT it's hard to see them on the Mamba Days so I'll try for them tomorrow at tip off.

Unless the heavens shine down on me and I get the FTB XIs, then that will be my last Mamba purchase.

If it has the FTL or EAS sticker on the box probably not. That being said my FTL BHMs didn't have the sticker so I returned them to a Nike Outlet without a problem.
by that logic we should all rip off our FTL EAS stickers if we get them then? I'm guessing you didnt need a receipt either?

Last edited:
by that logic we should all rip off our FTL EAS stickers if we get them then? I'm guessing you didnt need a receipt either?

I can only speak on my experiences, which is at an Outlet, but for exchanges it should be no problem.

If it's a return it's usually not a good idea. No receipt will get you a Gift Card for whatever price is in their system, usually lower than retail.

Im getting really stupid excited for this big bowl of L im going to eat in the morning on FTL

Is anyone excited for the brave blues??
Yup...been waiting on them. Day 1 cop so I can get a lot of use out of them.  Probably use one of the 20% codes I've been squirreling away.  Great Spring/Summer Kobe.  So far the only GR that I've ignored has been the Easters.

Last edited:
*edit* GatorFan112 already posted. Great, great article. Well worth the read.

Last edited:
Any1 know where i can get either of these shirts online??.....NDC only has small on the bruce lee don't see it on any of the footsie sites and never seen the white horse 1 available anywhere!!....any1 local niketowns have them in??...any help is appreciated thanks

Hey do you guys have experience with doing exchanges through Nike.com without receipts? Is the process fairly easy or is it a big hassle?  I have the BL's dead stock, but might trade them in for the Tinkers when they come out because I like them a lot more.  Thanks.

Debating if I should Get bruce lees, achillies AND BHM or try n go for the IDs tomorrow and the FTB 11s?

Back
Top Bottom