• GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I went with a black

ZDlu2ZI.png

a9uBC0I.png

GS83E6s.png

Last edited:
solid black is the closest you can get. From afar, it's hard to tell the FTB 11's have a black translucent sole. 

Don't pay over 400-500
If no one is paying them 1k then they will have to lower the price eventually
Their value will drop anyway when there are more classic retrospect coming out of I wouldn't be surprised if there is a restock for these

But that's just it. People are paying it which is dumb, justt look at some of the bids. As pairs dry up since there's not many, prices aren't going to drop to $100 jus tt because a new Kobe retro comes out or a the 12's. It's his last game worn shoe so it will hold value. The ftb pack will drop n price in comparison, besides the fact those don't compare to the game worn pairs.

Last edited:
But that's just it. People are paying it, jutst look at some of the bids. As pairs dry up since there's not many, prices aren't going to drop to $100 jus tt because a new Kobe retro comes out or a the 12's. It's his last game worn shoe so it will hold value. The ftb pack will drop n price in comparison, besides the fact those don't compare to the game worn pairs.
Those people are probably too rich to care or they will regret it in the future when the prices drop to 500

Those people are probably too rich to care or they will regret it in the future when the prices drop to 500

They obviously have the money to spend but I wouldn't be expecting these to hit $500 unless there are some re-stocks. Unless your a size shoe that isn't coveted.

Last edited:

i got less patience than an out of work doctor. i been throwing out offers, probably not even gonna want them by monday.

this is why i hate myself.

throwing-money.gif
Most people who buying them feel the same as you, once the high goes away you need a new fix. 
Don't pay over 400-500
If no one is paying them 1k then they will have to lower the price eventually
Their value will drop anyway when there are more classic retrospect coming out of I wouldn't be surprised if there is a restock for these

Reminds me of when someone dropped 21K on a Jeremy Lin rookie card 

They obviously have the mone to spend but I wouldn't be expecting these to hit $500 unless there are some re-stocks. Unless your a size shoe that isn't coveted.
I can definitely see they drop to prelude 1s price range at the mean time I will pray for a restock although chances are slim

Wow!!! LOL.

So I assume if you weren't the first 20 (randomly guessing)

No shoes were available then right?

No I was pretty far back more than 100 so I don't know how much stock they held back from the earlier raffle. Not everyone bought shoes tough most just went in for the T-Shirts.

There were still 7s, Hyperdunks, and a few scattered sizes of some of the others (no 11s or 1s at all by the time I got in).

Last edited:
I can definitely see they drop to prelude 1s price range at the mean time I will pray for a restock although chances are slim

Not sure what the Prelude numbers were which were obviously very limited but if they really keep these to 2K with small re-stocks it's going to be tough. Jutst can't believe people are dumb enough to be paying over 1K for these. Funny how Nike offered the consolation prize with the ID's knowing people would be itching for some type of shoe to commemorate his career.

Last edited:
Not sure what the Prelude numbers were which were obviously very limited but if they really keep these to 2K with small re-stocks it's going to be tough. Jutst can't believe people are dumb enough to be paying over 1K for these. Funny how Nike offered the consolation prize with the ID's knowing people would be itching for some type of shoe to commemorate his career.
yep no way im paying 1k for these despite the meaning behind of these shoes unless i hit the lottery

I just picked up my pair from Niketown. Still can't believe I got through on the raffle.

Not sure what to do with my pair. Not to rub salt in the wound, but this is my first/only pair of Kobes and I've never been his biggest fan. But history is history.

I'll try and update with some pics later, as it looks like it came with some sort of pamphlet and pin.

Am I the only one feeling the Tinkers?

I almost exclusively buy my shoes at retail, so I'll just wait for those while others are dropping $2k on shoes hahaha

Rare that we get a performance like that in the exact shoe that he's wearing, I thought it was going to be a slight variation off the release. But for me to get the same shoe, in the same size, there's so much more sentimental value, can't put a price on it. At some point I would have had to gave them.

just saw this in a FB group......

Asians IDOLIZE Kobe more than any athlete in the NBA. Especially China, and I know, I'm Chinese
Damn "fam," I'm half Chinese. Have any peeps on the mainland that can get us some Burgs or Olive UBs?
laugh.gif
And I hope you're not drinking wine (vino?). You'll get all red and get the "Asian Flush" haha

Back
Top Bottom