Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Want to enter for a second pair but Ill leave it for someone that hopefully doesn't have a pair.

Thanks for the info. So I have four total GR's worn -- how would you rank them in importance/memorability?

FTB XI

BHM XI

All Star XI

Eulogy XI
FTBs were not a GR but were clearly the most important and memorable.

Eulogy was important as the on-court debut model.

BHM was memorable as the nicest BHM shoe in a while.

All-Stars I didn't like personally but the outsole was eye-catching.

Interesting at least that means there are more to go around locally, hope they get to someone that really wants them. I'd like another pair to rock since the one I have is on ice.

Those launch locators are off a lot...I was getting the duke kyries and it said raffle online and I showed up to Glendale and they were like first come first serve

FTB and AS should be the top 2 memorable ones out of those 4 simply because of his last NBA game and last All Star game.

I know that's the case but then again you'll still have employees bold face lie to you about the release procedure and if they'll even get the shoes at all. That's why I'm glad I'm done, to much unnecessary stress and shady tactics.

I know that's the case but then again you'll still have employees bold face lie to you about the release procedure and if they'll even get the shoes at all. That's why I'm glad I'm done, to much unnecessary stress and shady tactics.

Yep, too much shadiness. It's pathetic.

IMO FTB, All Star, BHM and Eulogy were all special.

FTB: Scored 60 in his last game, enough said

AS: Last AS game ever, decent performance.

BHM: Had a good stretch performance wise in the beginning of Feb.

Eulogy: Debuted the 11s and not to mention had a vintage Mamba game closing out Boston on the road.

Wait I'm confused, did the FTL in Glendale/Del Amo or just the Footaction? Cause seems every few knew. If the FA didn't have any of the pervious pack why would we think to check if they're getting this one particular shoe. I mean all the other stores were shared in this or the retro thread (Sheikh and UNDFTD).

I went on Sunday to pick up my 9s, there's only been those 5 stores listed on every release on FTL Launch Locator I know cause I posted it either Saturday or Sunday in the retro thread I believe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom