Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
a lot of the FTB prices has dropped. Theres a lot other FTB's thats on ebay sitting for low $400. I'm sure you can negotiate a invoiced price or meetup price. I actually found a seller willing to do $325 for FTB 8 meetup, he had a bin of $430 obo. 

my brave blues are on the way, if i wanted to change laces, where do you guys recommend buying laces for the Kobe 11s?

a lot of the FTB prices has dropped. Theres a lot other FTB's thats on ebay sitting for low $400. I'm sure you can negotiate a invoiced price or meetup price. I actually found a seller willing to do $325 for FTB 8 meetup, he had a bin of $430 obo. 
You're right.  It's funny, I was looking at the 8s on eBay.  There isn't as many out there as I thought.  11s though...seems like there is a ton of them in my size
tongue.gif

Last edited:
me too probably. Cant afford more than that. Done it twice and it was a stupid decision both times
Yup...I overpaid by a couple hundred once too.  Was stupid, but in the end, money well spent in that I learned a lesson...and know better at times like this.  

I won't drive around, or wait in lines, enter a raffle, or overpay.  The 11 FTBs will get sent right to my doorstep for a reasonable resale price, and the person who sends them to my doorstep will probably either have spent at least double what I will, will have waited in a line for hrs, maybe have drove for miles, hustled in some way, or at the very least, won a raffle.

For the fair resale price...it will be worth it to me in that I had no hassle, and got what I wanted.   Let they guy who gave into 'hype', or overpaid do the work or pay the price.

Last edited:
I wasn't too big on the brave blue colorway but ended up copping a pair after seeing them on feet

Anyone check out that article about the future and possible retro on Kobe shoes ? Nice read

Do you guys trust sellers with 0 selling feedback? Found a pretty decent price on the FTB 11s but I`m not sure if I want to deal with this...

EDIT: His reasoning for such a low price is because thats the limit eBay is allowing him.

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't mess with people with 0 feedback even though we all have to start somewhere but if you feel 100% confident, go for it.

Waiting for the Avar's to go on discount but if my size dries up before then, I won't lose sleep over them.

Hit up Stadium Goods and Flight Club to see how much my 10.5 would go for. Stadium Goods quoted $1250 (standard price I've seen), but Flight Club only quoted $800...

FC is selling for $1000-1250 right now, so either they're inundated with pairs or they see the market dwindling. Thought that might be of use to some of you.
Not sure if FC LA and FC NYC use the same online stock, but Los Angeles Flight Club is probably inundated with pairs since many HOH/All Three Niketowns released pairs, plus the Nike Vault. Keep that in mind.

Yeah I was iffy about it. Thought that I'd be covered through Paypal buyer's protection anyways but as soon as I made up my mind they were sold.

Size 9.5 with OG everything for $510 shipped. 
mean.gif
Still sounds a bit iffy to me personally, but if the transaction isn't a scam and the shoes a real, more to the individual for finding a very reasonable deal.

I typically always follow the rule that if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:

really hope more pairs show up for those who want em. won mine at beverly center and was jumpin and running around LA Live in em. thought it was only proper to rock em while Kobe did.
Ah man, I hope more pairs show up also. Nike really did Kobe/Laker fans wrong with this FTB XI release and withholding other colorways (i.e. Purple & Gold Kobe XI PE). 
mean.gif

Help me make a choice :smile: the Kobe All Stars, the Eulogy's Brave blues, or the last emperors ?

Right now I'm leaning 

1. Brave Blues

2.  Eulogy/last emperors 

3. all stars but I'm not sure.. help! 

also is footaction.com a reliable site? Thats the only site i see the all stars available in size 10.5!

Last edited:
can someone educate me about these?

i know theyre the big stages home and away but i wanna know the release date, retail price, was it a exclusive release, and the significant meaning behind these shoes :smile:

thank u in advance

will rep!

Back
Top Bottom