Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

i swear the only thing more annoying than dating a 19 year old is trying to work out a sneaker trade with one...

these kids suck man
laugh.gif
YO! im still dealing with the kid. he just wants to hear offers.

now he finally said altitude 13s, supreme 5s, 2k14 lebrons and ****** diamond dunk highs for these gosh darn XI FTBs...

Better than being a bottom 5 team every year

And you're judging Derozan off 2 playoff games

Not the sports thread but he was terrible last year in the playoffs as well. We'll be a bottom 5 team with him.

Thanks for the heads up the last few pages on White Horse/4KB Kobes being at Sheikh. My local Shiekh (Houston) didn't have them but the girl there was helpful (surprisingly) and ordered me a pair from a Cali store to get shipped here. 

Last edited:
to tie it into a kobe thread....it makes me miss a guy like kobe even more. ill be the first to admit he was a **** but you wouldnt see this behavior out of him or anyone i grew up watching. this i know its cliche but this new school stuff is just so corny to me

Yep. The NBA now is soft and weak. The players, the way they call the games. You can't even get physical anymore. Don't get me started, it's such a joke. The players are all chummy and don't have the fierceness of a Jordan, Kobe, Barkley, Isiah, Lambeer, Wilkins, Malone or Bird. You said it, this new school stuff is corny. Lame.

Back to Kobe, anyone have more pics of the Kobe X "Tinker's?"

Thanks for the heads up the last few pages on White Horse/4KB Kobes being at Sheikh. My local HoH (Houston) didn't have them but the girl there was helpful (surprisingly) and ordered me a pair from a Cali store to get shipped here. 

Whaaaat? My local HOH told me just this morning that this couldn't be done. Should I speak with the manager?

For the ones in sacramento area looking to but the 4kb they have a size 11 listed "in store only" as well as a other few sizes at ftl

Whaaaat? My local HOH told me just this morning that this couldn't be done. Should I speak with the manager?
Crap let me edit that, my local Shiekh didnt have them so the girl ordered the pair for me from a  sheikh in California haha. Sorry for the confusion.

Better than being a bottom 5 team every year

And you're judging Derozan off 2 playoff games
Off two playoff games? I've watched him play since he was drafted in '09 in Toronto and it's been two and a half playoff series.

Please. Next.

Last edited:
Crap let me edit that, my local Shiekh didnt have them so the girl ordered the pair for me from a  sheikh in California haha. Sorry for the confusion.

Ok, can anyone confirm whether or not a FL/HOH can order from another location?

Last edited:
dude im trying to work out a trade with sent me this pic when i asked for the date and XX

not sure how to feel about it 
nerd.gif

Off two playoff games? I've watched him play since he was drafted in '09 in Toronto and it's been two and a half playoff series.

Please. Next.
If you don't count the 2 playoff games this season

2013-14 He struggled a little, just a little

2014-15 Pretty much played his usual self

Sample size is still small.

laugh.gif
 for what this kids asking they should be stitched.

edit- now hes telling me they didnt send him a pin.

pair came from Nike draw btw.
yea some have had the dates on the back rubbing off... imo if u plan to wear em stay with shorts 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom