Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

NIce! I thought you bought on Ebay? these are on Kobes site? 
they were on Kobe's site. Slept on, but not really 
laugh.gif

Not Kobe XI related, but for those of you in NYC the NBA Store had a few items that seem to be selling out everywhere. I saw the Stance "Final" socks, the Panini box set of cards, and a few of the New Era fitteds/snapbacks.

I checked the sneaker wall just in case, but they just had the Eulogy, BHM, and Achilles...

Not Kobe XI related, but for those of you in NYC the NBA Store had a few items that seem to be selling out everywhere. I saw the Stance "Final" socks, the Panini box set of cards, and a few of the New Era fitteds/snapbacks.

I checked the sneaker wall just in case, but they just had the Eulogy, BHM, and Achilles...

SMH, I didn't think those socks would sell out like that, I was really hoping to get a pair but am nowhere near NYC.

Missed the draw, not sure what is worse, the fact that I didn't know about it until it was too late or the probable L I would have taken had I known and entered. Also missed out on that eastbay deal after having to pay taxes, one more day and I would have been able to to take advantage. Taking L's left and right, |I

SMH, I didn't think those socks would sell out like that, I was really hoping to get a pair but am nowhere near NYC.

Missed the draw, not sure what is worse, the fact that I didn't know about it until it was too late or the probable L I would have taken had I known and entered. Also missed out on that eastbay deal after having to pay taxes, one more day and I would have been able to to take advantage. Taking L's left and right, |I
stance gots the finals socks on there website I seen yesterday there pretty dope the white ones that is

I picked up the White "Finals" Stance socks and the Kobe 24 Stance socks from footlocker but they had them in Champs, Finishline, and I think ***** might have had them. I live in NYC

stance gots the finals socks on there website I seen yesterday there pretty dope the white ones that is

All I saw on the website were the black ones and "sold out". These are really going for 50+ on ebay though, goodness. hopefully eastbay comes through with another promo within the next week so I can get a pair of XI's at a discount.

Does Footlocker still give out birthday coupons for VIP members, I haven't gotten one in like two years?

Last edited:
I think there's some confusion between the Kobe "The Final" stance sock, and someone referring to the NBA Finals socks on their website.  Those black NBA Finals socks would go well with the FTBs though.

All I saw on the website were the black ones and "sold out". These are really going for 50+ on ebay though, goodness. hopefully eastbay comes through with another promo within the next week so I can get a pair of XI's at a discount.

Does Footlocker still give out birthday coupons for VIP members, I haven't gotten one in like two years?
yup they do I just got some birthday coupons from all three FTL/FTA/champs this month

a little confusion going on here.

Theres the Kobe "The Final" sock with the 24 on them which is what I believe is originally being mentioned as available at the NBA store

8blackmamba24 8blackmamba24 is talking about the Stance socks for the NBA finals themselves

I think there's some confusion between the Kobe "The Final" stance sock, and someone referring to the NBA Finals socks on their website.  Those black NBA Finals socks would go well with the FTBs though.
yes they will.I wanted the white pair for my white and gold mamba I.ds oh well.

Back
Top Bottom