Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Tinkers look so good in person! Pissed FTL wouldn't let me use my merchandise card gotta wait a couple days.

dont cop give em time to get desperate 
laugh.gif

Lol at all the "fake sellout" posts. They may do it on NDC, but they're practically sold out on all of the other online sites.

It's happened before on the other sites as well. It's a hype creation.

I do think it's a fake sellout but I went to my local HOH and scooped a pair just to make sure. Had to half size up but those socks as thick so I'll be good.

Dude has a point about SNKRS eliminating swoosh and discounts tho. Nike knows people are hoarding the codes for big releases.

Last edited:
Honestly who cares.. if you really wanted these they were obtainable. Let's not start a bickering contest between the people who;

a) Copped and want to have something limited in their possession

or

b) Passed on them and don't want to have the feeling of having missed out 

Only time will tell..

This is one time where I think they're selling better than most models. I was at a local ftl as they opened their doors today. People behind me bought pairs and people were calling for them as well. Almost every other kobe is still on their wall. If you want them I'd recommend getting them sooner than later. No hype, just what I saw personally.

This is one time where I think they're selling better than most models. I was at a local ftl as they opened their doors today. People behind me bought pairs and people were calling for them as well. Almost every other kobe is still on their wall. If you want them I'd recommend getting them sooner than later. No hype, just what I saw personally.
true

Back
Top Bottom