Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Anyone feel Nike dropped the ball on Kobe 11s for sizing? I mean I've bought 2 pairs. One is 10.5 and the other is a 10. The 10.5 are way to long and have to much toe space even with thick socks and the 10 is a little tight on my little toes but length is fine. It shouldn't be that different between half sizes.

i agree. Last Emps had my left foot hurting

One of the only flaws

Yes, sizing for me is all over the place. Some 12's fit just fine and some needed a 12.5

And some guy came in here and tried to tell me all cw's fit the same, because they are all the same model. FOH

Why haven't the Tinkers in men's sizes been put up on NDC, I want to use my promo code nike, don't you want my money!!!!

looks like bruce lees heading to outlets next....stock is nearly gone on NDC

haven't been a fan of Avars, but I ordered them to try them on for a day or 2. love them. look soooooo much better in the sun. i actually don't hate the laces anymore. great purchase and addition to the club =)

The all stars fit big and seem like they didn't have as much padding around the ankle as the others.

looks like bruce lees heading to outlets next....stock is nearly gone on NDC

haven't been a fan of Avars, but I ordered them to try them on for a day or 2. love them. look soooooo much better in the sun. i actually don't hate the laces anymore. great purchase and addition to the club =)

Bruce Lees heading to outlets you say...hmmm. Speculation or facts? I sleep on them sitting (waiting for clearance) and lost out on a sz 13. smh.

Bruce Lees heading to outlets you say...hmmm. Speculation or facts? I sleep on them sitting (waiting for clearance) and lost out on a sz 13. smh.
Not a fact for sure but I would say to keep up on the outlet threads. I would not be surprised if they hit. The Eulogies pretty much sold out on NDC and they are hitting outlets.

Last edited:

Not a fact for sure but I would say to keep up on the outlet threads. I would not be surprised if they hit. The Eulogies pretty much sold out on NDC and they are hitting outlets.
Bruce Lees def didn't sell out. They had all the general sizes as of yesterday and, today, almost all gone. They are moving them out. I don't get why NDC doesn't sell them online at outlet price of 160? Don't want people using discount codes? How many can there be though? Oh well

Gonna let the Muse III reservation expire. Don't think they will sell out tomorrow. If they do, I'll just go buy them in person with VIP reward.

Bruce Lees def didn't sell out. They had all the general sizes as of yesterday and, today, almost all gone. They are moving them out. I don't get why NDC doesn't sell them online at outlet price of 160? Don't want people using discount codes? How many can there be though? Oh well
I wish they would keep them online as well but my guess is that the Memphis warehouse simply doesn't have enough space to keep everything.

Then again, the Lebron 13 launch CW has been on the site for like 9 months
laugh.gif

My local ftl, fta, champs btwn the 3 have all the kobes released for the xi, except for the first muse which i dont think we received here in el paso but all the popular ones were still there, tinkers, bruce lees, Achilles, oh bhm wasnt there and the white horse i dont think they received either, stock locate people

Back
Top Bottom