Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
LKS16638 (Eastbay)

I believe that is 20% off and free ship.  That brings the Parkers down to $159.99.

Last edited:
Has anybody tried getting a pair there? do they accept paypal and how many days does shipping take?

Got the Red Horses in today from there... Ordered them on release date June 1st. Also ordered the Eulogies from them and had no problems. I always use them as a backup if I strike out elsewhere. People always forget about it.

....it's kobes official webpage
roll.gif

Wanna cop a Kobe jersey for my eulogys but I can't get old nike ones only addias made ones... Should I get it?

Despite being adidas I love the new Swingmans quality, and that v neck black jersey with the sleeves is nice

16 pairs of 11s with 1 more EM iD on the way.
You've made me feel better about my 'Kobe problem.'

11s so far:

12 GRs (doubled up on White and Red horses...no Easters)

4 iDs (the 3 flyknit sunset fades, and a white 'Beethoven' with gum sole)

FTB 11

If the slow boat from China that has my 2 Mamba Days on it ever gets here....I'll be at 19.  After the 11, I'm retiring with the exception of retro releases.  

eek.gif
 you're really all in 
laugh.gif
 yep there's going to be a big drop off from the 11 to the 12. No way I'm going in like that again

You've made me feel better about my 'Kobe problem.'

11s so far:

12 GRs (doubled up on White and Red horses...no Easters)

4 iDs (the 3 flyknit sunset fades, and a white 'Beethoven' with gum sole)

FTB 11

If the slow boat from China that has my 2 Mamba Days on it ever gets here....I'll be at 19.  After the 11, I'm retiring with the exception of retro releases.  
Yea so far I got

9 GRs (doubled up on BHMs)

6 iDs (with 1 being made)

FTBs 

I think I'll probably be looking at retiring as well tho. Just won't feel the same when Kobe isn't wearing them. 

Back
Top Bottom