Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
If only people had this much passion about being respectful to living people
laugh.gif

ON topic...I'd say the XI's goose is just about cooked.

Damn you guys are crazy. That's a first and last post here lol. It's a dope pic/scene. I didn't for a second see it as disrespectful..
it's not "someone's" shoes, it's Bruce Lee's, no one spit on his grave, people put flowers, coins, book reports on his life and other things on his grave. It's paying homage in their own way. I wore them there on Purpose. His legend lives on, for some of us, through sneakers. Keep in mind I flew 1000 miles just to visit his gravesite.

To each his own, but to start accusing people of doing things "for likes" when you don't even know that person is ludicrous. If you knew the person behind this post you would swallow your words.

I've Been long time viewer of this thread, and specifically made an account to share my experience and pic and had a total different expectation of reaction - I was expecting positive and support. But I guess it's better to just be a viewer instead of get involved. Was I supposed to post the pic of me placing flowers on his grave in a thread that is specifically for shoes (including BL's) ?
Crazy world, ya'll should be welcoming to newcomers to grow this thread & site, instead you guys manage to turn a persons excitement from an experience to negative sh*t and put them on the defense, literally making them regret signing up for an account...smh

...and yea my feelings is hurt lol, you guys broke my heart.
Who cares what people think, if you felt it was appropriate thats all that matters. 

I dont see anything disrespectful about at all, was it corny yes but so are matching socks with snkrs and people do it 
laugh.gif

This forum requires a thick skin and a strong GIF game not some long reply 

Now back to the shoes 

Being a longtime die-hard fan of bruce lee(since toddler age), the man himself would have no issue. He would've admired Kobe alot for his work ethic and achievements, and his mentality. He would feel honored to be used as an inspiration for someone that huge to society. He'd probably buy the shoes lol or atleast openly acknowledge them or commend them. If someone were to use an object inspired by him, that personally connects with the fan through their own love for something(shoes), travel many miles to visit his grave and connect the 2 for a picture to express his love for both him and shoes, Bruce wouldn't give a damn if it smeared mud on the grave. This man took 2 things he holds dear, took advantage of the fact that they both represent the same thing, and put them together. The simple thought of what the fan tried to do would topple any suspicion or opinion of disrespect. It's just the way Bruce's mindset was. IMO of course

Last edited:
Hoping they bring back the 20% off clearance in July or August, with all of these kobes going on sale
Man, I hope it's comes soon. Really want those Bruce Lees. Hope my size doesn't sell out by waiting too long for the discount code 
laugh.gif

I see. What's so disrespectful about it? And it's not disrespectful to "chin check" someone at someone's grave site? That's the good etiquette you're claiming? You must be a scholar sir. FYI there were other people there, didn't rub anybody the wrong way.
So funny, didn't mean any disrespect at all, if anything my intentions were complete opposite. He's an idol of mine and my father. Is it disrespectful because it's shoes? What if I put a Bruce lee t shirt there?
Nah I think it's because people see stuff like that as "stuntin for the gram" which, even in a humble brag kind of way, it is.

Back
Top Bottom