Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
First time playing in the 11s. They kinda remind me of the 9s
Really?? I've been hearing so many issues with traction for the 11s on court while nothing but praise for the 9s on court. Heard the 11s pick up dust like no other. Are you playing indoor or outdoor?

11's translucent soles are picking up dust easier. Thats why I hate buying any bball shoes with translucent soles. No traction after 10 minutes of balling. 

Kobe is visiting the Philippines this weekend as part of the Nike Mamba Mentality tour. Last time Kobe was here, Nike released a Philippines themed Kobe 9 EM. Any word if there will be a Kobe 11 "Philippines" this time around?

One can only hope

Has anyone put on 3D glasses yet and checked out the 3Ds :lol:

Would like to see a picture although it prolly wouldn't change how I felt about them

Last edited:

11's translucent soles are picking up dust easier. Thats why I hate buying any bball shoes with translucent soles. No traction after 10 minutes of balling. 
Yeah that's what I'm hearing about the XIs. Isn't the BHMs, 4KB, & Ground Beefs the only ones with solid soles?

Yeah that's what I'm hearing about the XIs. Isn't the BHMs, 4KB, & Ground Beefs the only ones with solid soles?
For Elites? I haven't kept up. But if my memory serves me right, I think Avars or Tinkers are solid soles too, no?

They need to release some better EM's. After playing with Elites, flyknits just doesn't feel good to me. I gave the 9's and 10's a chance and now the 11's as well. Time to go back to old tech for me. 

How often you gotta wipe the soles while playing? I play in my Kobe Xs and I don't think I've had to wipe once. 

my court gets dust mopped before we start playing so not at all really. played in my Xs last night and i never had to wipe.

This is a must cop. Anyone knows when is the release date for this? I also want that TV shoes that kobe wore.

Black, gold and white 
nthat.gif

For Elites? I haven't kept up. But if my memory serves me right, I think Avars or Tinkers are solid soles too, no?

They need to release some better EM's. After playing with Elites, flyknits just doesn't feel good to me. I gave the 9's and 10's a chance and now the 11's as well. Time to go back to old tech for me. 

Yea I've never been a believer of flyknit basketball sneakers. Always seemed like Nike looking for a way to pump up the price. The mesh are better imo but they just lack the pop that flyknit has.

135 plus shipping for the Parkers, sizes 8.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 14
http://www.kixsquare.com/products/nike-kobe-11-elite-low-mark-parker?variant=21364132998

Shipping coming up to 19.99 for me, so 154.99 shipped

I was going to wait until I received my money back via PayPal before I posted - but STAY AWAY FROM KIXSQUARE!!!

Paid for a 9.5 in these over a week ago - nothing but a "order received" email.

One week, a dozen ignored emails later, I took to Twitter.... Then I got a reply.

"We found your missing pair... They are shipping today"

The shipping number was created on the 17th... They have not moved since. Will not reply to texts, emails, etc.

I just want my money back at this point. I only read the poor reviews after I placed my order.

Save yourselves the stress... These will be in outlets in a month.

STAY AWAY FROM KIXSQAURE!

I love the 11's on court. I've never had any traction issues with my Bruce Lee's and our 24 courts aren't even well kept.. You gotta wipe once in a while but that's with every shoe. Honestly, you can't compare any shoe to the Kobe 9 traction.. Peter Parker threw some spidey grip on the bottom of those things. They were so good that I almost feel like it contributed to some of my ankle rolls. I've never rolled my ankle in the Rose Gold's or Bruce Lee's but I did about 4 times in my Moonwalkers. 

Back
Top Bottom