Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Hey guys, $125 for bhm a good deal? Not sure if I should pull the trigger or if I should wait for the price to get a little bit lower.

Nike response regarding the GCRs:

"No launch info to share on that style at the moment.  Keep an eye out on our feed for updates."

Just thought I would share.

If these are exclusive to overseas, you're going to have a tough time finding an 11.  When I ordered the fireworks 8s, I remember there not being larger sizes available from the places I was shopping around.  I think they're exclusives.  I'm kinda not buying the 'Great Career Recall' stuff, although at this point, that label's now stuck to it, so it may as well be 'Great Career Recall.'  I think it's referring it being an exclusive to the greater China region.

same thing I was thinking, which is why I just grabbed the 10.5 in case prices go up. A friend checked with some people he knows overseas and they said everything above a 10 is sold out so unless more release, these will be hard to find in bigger sizes.

Nike response regarding the GCRs:

"No launch info to share on that style at the moment.  Keep an eye out on our feed for updates."

Just thought I would share.

We're secretly hoping they don't drop in the states since we secured our pairs already [emoji]128520[/emoji] lol

To the person who took that bhm on goat in 10.5, thank you. You helped me make my decision. Those were my intentions by posting it on here.
I found some red horses instead.

To the person who took that bhm on goat in 10.5, thank you. You helped me make my decision. Those were my intentions by posting it on here.
I found some red horses instead.
I'll take it the Footlocker was able to order you a pair of Red Horses?  Grats on feasting my brother, those Red Horses are absolute flames, I love mine.

I purchased the Eulogy in a 12.5, but need them in a size 13. Does anyone know places that would do potential size swaps? Thanks.

I'll take it the Footlocker was able to order you a pair of Red Horses?  Grats on feasting my brother, those Red Horses are absolute flames, I love mine.

I actually haven't tried footlocker yet. I'm stopping by sometime tomorrow. But a person on here Pmd me a website that had some in stock.

My first time playing in the Emperors. I was pleasantly surprised with the good traction that I was able to get on a slightly dusty court. So far, the BL and Achilles have subpar traction on the Kobe XI line. I would rate the traction on the Emperors an 8.5-9 as opposed to the Kobe IX traction which is a 10, IMO. In addition, this colorway is underrated.

To anyone who has received a pair with glue stains, have you been able to successfully remove it. I was able to peel away a little but am hesitant to use something like nail polish remover on the actual upper/tongue of the shoe and see if it works.

Back
Top Bottom